GGT 205 took a bath with a bald white man and a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BusTaumeque']Привет, наткнулся на сайт, что бы прокачать персонажа вормикс. прокачка вормикс по средствам этого сайта отняла у меня считанные минуты!
,вормикс фузы можно так же найти на этом сайте .[/QUOTE]
Google says. . .
Hi, came across a site that would pump vormiks character. Leveling vormiks afford this site took me a few minutes!
Codes vormiks,, vormiks fuzy can also be found on this site.
Seems legit.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']also my only BF purchase was Binary Domain for $10 from the MS store because i heard it was awesome from jekki[/QUOTE]

So you listen to jekki but not hank? :roll:
Give the man his farkin' box!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Black Friday weekend hauls, $$$$as. Represent. Post your shit. [/QUOTE]

My computer plus I used an ancient Coinstar Dell credit to buy speakers and a monitor.
Battlefield 3 - Complete whatever edition (PS3)
Killzone Trilogy + controller (PS3)
Borderlands 2 (360)
Forza Horizon (360)
Sniper Elite V2 (360)
Saint's Row the Third - complete whatever edition (360)

Once all my PC stuff arrives I'll probably be playing nothing but Diablo 3 and WoW for months. Probably shouldn't keep the above console games but meeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh.

...and while my text alert is the regular Samsung galaxy whistle, my ringtone is Macho Man Randy Savage's entrance music. oooooooohhhhhh yeah

[quote name='Indignate']My ring tone is a bunch of guys chanting "dicks dicks butts butts."[/QUOTE]

I thought it would be that chick you keep posting saying "Hey guys..."

tumblr_me0ua763U11rjose1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_me0rvwjIYS1rjose1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_me0ofrVYOF1rjose1o1_500.jpg

i meant i bought it because jekki and hank and i think maybe uraizen and some other people who i may be forgetting all said it was awesome

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
NfuLz.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

To pick up from the last GGT, small BF haul for me this year as I didn't need/want much:

-Sony BDG-S590 3D Blurray player for $98. Didn't really need it (no 3D tv, not big on 3D). But my old S350 I got on BF in 2008 loads discs slow as shit and I like having streaming apps on it so I don't have to use my consoles which are noisy. Plus I'm covered if I want to sell off my consoles when I clear out the backlog.

-The Last Samurai (blu)- $3.99
-No Country for Old Men (blu)- $3.99

No brainer to upgrade those two from DVD since I can get the $5 coupons next time Best Buy does an upgrade and save promotion.

-God of War Saga- $15

-A couple college hoodies (one for me, one for the g/f) for $17.50 each

-Energy Take Classic 5.0 speakers--$150 for my parents (missed another $20 off coupon by a day though). Bought these for myself on the same deal in the spring and love them, will be a nice upgrade for my parents from their cheap Sony home theater in a box set up they've had for years.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Shut up, Cheddahz.[/QUOTE]

Cheddahz is a big deal over on GAF now.

My BF Haul was Forza Horizons, AC3, Critter Crunch, and Hotline Miami.

My BF haul:

NFS: Most Wanted
Critter Crunch
Intrusion 2
Mark of the Ninja
Cabin in the Woods Blu
Coraline Blu
Thor Blu
3TB HDD
16GB flash drive

Finally finished the original Black Ops campaign. It wasn't the most complex shooter but it had a lot of fun fuck Yeah! moments

[quote name='GUNNM'](╯ ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)╯▁▂▃▅▆▇███▇▆▅▃▂ gamma tsunami[/QUOTE]

Another one like this and I'm going to assume you're a bot and report you for spamming. ;)

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']i meant i bought it because jekki and hank and i think maybe uraizen and some other people who i may be forgetting all said it was awesome
[/QUOTE]
Everyone will tell you how awesome it is.

Well, everyone that's sane.

Don't listen to crazy people.
[quote name='BlueScrote']Cheddahz is a big deal over on GAF now.[/QUOTE]
That's because it's Cheddahz. He's a pimp.

[quote name='ihadFG']3TB HDD
16GB flash drive[/QUOTE]
I need these. Especially that 3TB HDD for my Steam collection.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Finally finished the original Black Ops campaign. It wasn't the most complex shooter but it had a lot of fun fuck Yeah! moments[/QUOTE]
You can apply this to any Call of Duty. . .Except 3 or World at War. . .
[quote name='GUNNM']A lot of upcoming deals at amazon on cyber monday. If DOOM is $15 I'm gonna pop lock[/QUOTE]
Better get ready to bust a move.

You can apply this to any Call of Duty. . .Except 3 or World at War. . .
[/QUOTE]

Very true. Some were better than others, though. I still don't understand how the industry can criticize the gameplay when the campaign is simply more fun than other military shooters.

Also Doom 3 BGF is $15 on steam for the next 3 hours.

Steam sale today is tempting. Torchlight 2, Civ 5, Orcs Must Die 2.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Everyone will tell you how awesome it is.

Well, everyone that's sane.

Don't listen to crazy people. [/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, Binary Domain was fucking great.

[quote name='The Crotch']Eyebrows that are a noticeably different colour than the hair weird me the fuck out.[/QUOTE]

Hello, hello!

[quote name='BlueScrote']Very true. Some were better than others, though. I still don't understand how the industry can criticize the gameplay when the campaign is simply more fun than other military shooters.

Also Doom 3 BGF is $15 on steam for the next 3 hours.

Steam sale today is tempting. Torchlight 2, Civ 5, Orcs Must Die 2.[/QUOTE]

(1)Who cares what the industry thinks?
(2)I don't understand why people would buy the Doom 3 BFG on PC; just buy Doom 3 and apply some mods to get the flashlight and some better textures... seems to silly to me, unless I'm missing something.
(3)Yes it was; I grabbed Torchlight 2, Orcs Must Die 2, and the Quantum Conundrum DLC/soundtrack.

[quote name='GUNNM']~(>_

[quote name='panzerfaust']Anyone recommend me a new indie title to look at? Aside from the infinite well of terrible puzzle platformers with cute art styles.[/QUOTE]
Well, I've been waiting for FTL to go on sale since the moment I heard it existed. Looks neatish.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']also my only BF purchase was Binary Domain for $10 from the MS store because i heard it was awesome from jekki[/QUOTE]

If M$ had a PS3 version I woulda got it. :p

NfuLz.jpg
[/QUOTE]

oh hohoho! :applause:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I grabbed Torchlight II. $10 is a great price.[/QUOTE]

That is a good price. Not quite $5, but I might bite now. Gotta check if my buddy has it already...

[quote name='panzerfaust']Anyone recommend me a new indie title to look at? Aside from the infinite well of terrible puzzle platformers with cute art styles.[/QUOTE]

My favorite is Indie and the Holy Grail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back