Futurama Volume 7 Blu-Ray Preorder - $21.99

The last couple volumes of Futurama have gone into the mid-teens but the store(s) that do so have varied a bit. The key stores with deals on these BD sets in the past are:
Fry's: $29.99
Walmart: $35.86
Amazon: $19.99
FoxConnect: $25.99
Target: $29.69
Amazon is definitely the best deal currently. In the past the price dropped shortly after release ($13.00 for volume 5 at Walmart and $17.99 for volume 6 at Fry's). Volume 5 saw a lot of the companies listed above moving their prices around quite a bit for a couple weeks.

Chris

It looks like some of the prices have started moving around with Fry's the cheapest currently.
Fry's: $19.99
Amazon: $21.99
Target: $22.99
Most of the prices have dropped now that the set has been actually released (prior pricing was pre-order). If this set follows what happened with the last two volumes, I would expect to see one of more stores to drop to a $13-$18 price in the near future.

The prices for this set are still pretty high.
Fry's: $29.99
Amazon: $29.99
Target: $29.99
The last few sets have had the prices drop quite a bit after they were released, but that isn't the case this time. Anyone seen sub-$20 deals on this set?

They have dropped cheaper over time, such as S6 being $14.99 at Frys repeatedly last year.

I'd suggest just waiting it out and checking prices at random times to see who has it cheaper.

[quote name='shrike4242']They have dropped cheaper over time, such as S6 being $14.99 at Frys repeatedly last year.

I'd suggest just waiting it out and checking prices at random times to see who has it cheaper.[/QUOTE]

My experience has been the opposite unfortunately. The Fry's $14.99 S6 set last year was fairly tough to get and none of the other retailers dropped less than $20.00. I tend to see each season have a deal or two in the first 1-3 months after release and then they site well above $20.00 after that.

Here's hoping I am wrong and you are right though :)

bread's done
Back