Possible Amazon Cyber Monday Deals?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
good list of games, similar to the bf list, wonder if they'll step up any deals on some of those that were 10 bucks at the microsoft store... doubtful but i'm a sucker so i'll get up early. I'd guess since it says cyber monday it would go live at midniight pst?

The selections are ok, but I recently purchased a vita & need a case for it. Let's see if the Thrustmaster VG or PDP Pull 'N Go Folio have reasonable price.

I guess we can only just wait and see.
cyber

you can see the upcoming prices by actually clicking on the item and scrolling to where they have recommended package prices.

Edit: Called FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER

[quote name='georgebot84']you can see the upcoming prices by actually clicking on the item and scrolling to where they have recommended package prices.

Edit: Called FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure those are all just the last known prices. Definitely won't be the deal prices.

They've got Tropico 4 listed, so I hope these are the Cyber Monday deals.
Been hoping for a $10 price tag on it, it's been $20 all week(inb4 Amazon raises the price to $25 and lists the sale price as $20).
Might also grab Armored Core V if it's in the $10 price range.

I see the Devil May Cry Collection there which is very nice, now they only need to add Lollipop Chainsaw and Catherine for Ps3 :D

[quote name='CronO_O']i got a email saying cyber monday deals start now O_O[/QUOTE]
They've been calling the deals "Cyber Monday" deals since Friday ended.

[quote name='Kaiselius']They've been calling the deals "Cyber Monday" deals since Friday ended.[/QUOTE]

ahhh ty i was confused woke up to the email and then starting checking forums and was like wait wtf did i miss something. ty sir.

I notice Amazon is going to have many games that haven't been on sale anywhere other than the $10 microsoft store sale. The chances of Amazon making them $10 is about .00001% likely though (with the exception of something like Armored Core 5 that they may be trying to get rid of). If this is anything like the last couple Cyber Monday "deals", the prices will all be higher than Black Friday. Expect all the games to INCREASE in price by $5.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']is The Old Republic free to play yet? may have to grab it and give it a try at $5.99[/QUOTE]
yes it is ;)

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']is The Old Republic free to play yet? may have to grab it and give it a try at $5.99[/QUOTE]

That is what they call it. All that is "free" is the "Story" every other feature cost money.

Yes it's free*

*you must pay for features like, chat, guilds, equip/customize gear, level up past 20, do any content other than the story and kill random enemies in the starter area, use the auction house, sprint, hold more than 200'000 credits, resurrect, log in, sprint, ect

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']If Dragon's Dogma isn't $20.00 or less I really am not interested. Spoiled, and scorned by the Microsoft Store deals.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't want anything unless it's $10 or less anymore. :D

I'd probably jump on Dragon's Dogma for $15 IF it were the PS3 version. Didn't jump on the $10 deal 'cus it it was the 360 version and I do not want to go through all the hassle of maxing out my character and all that gear again.

Also, as for the TOR free question, here's the official limits on the f2p version http://www.swtor.com/free/features

If you pick up the game from amazon you'll get a free month of the full game and then after that you drop back down to preferred status.

[quote name='Woocls']If you pick up the game from amazon you'll get a free month of the full game and then after that you drop back down to preferred status.[/QUOTE]
If you buy the game outright, you get preferred status forever?

If I contact a CS rep about AC3 with the ten off from the vita bundle will they adjust a shipped order from Black Friday or will I have to actually cancel that copy and send it back?

[quote name='Blaster man']If you buy the game outright, you get preferred status forever?[/QUOTE]
yup, if you buy the game or spend $4.99 in their store you will never drop lower than preferred.

[quote name='Anexanhume']If I contact a CS rep about AC3 with the ten off from the vita bundle will they adjust a shipped order from Black Friday or will I have to actually cancel that copy and send it back?[/QUOTE]

They will make you re-buy it and you will have to ship your orignal order back. :( I called them ablout this yesterday.

Hmm out of that list I only saw a few things I was interested in, nothing I absolutely had to have. Even so, the thing I saw would have to be pretty cheap for me to go for them. How was the new Armored Core, I see it on there and have been wanting to try it out and if it's on their deals and for a good price may bite...

prices i love to see

3ds
angry birds 10 (be 20)
lego batman 10 (be 20)

even shows this

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance - Collector's Edition HIGHLY DOUBT IT

Vita and 3DS lists look the same as they were during those Black Friday deals. (Not lightning deals, there was a page that looked just like this one, I didn't look at console games but I'm pretty sure the Vita and 3DS lists were just the same.) Don't know if that's because they're doing the same deals again or are using the same backend for this page and haven't updated it.

[quote name='Kaiselius']Yes it's free*

*you must pay for features like, chat, guilds, equip/customize gear, level up past 20, do any content other than the story and kill random enemies in the starter area, use the auction house, sprint, hold more than 200'000 credits, resurrect, log in, sprint, ect[/QUOTE]

Not really sure where you heard 20, you get up to 50 for free (which is the cap anyways right now). You can sprint at level 15, you can do other content besides story. There is a limit on Warzones per week (3), and you can do as many Flashpoints as you want (though you'll only get full rewards from the first 3 per week), also 3 Space Missions per week. The bank/cargo hold is the biggest deal, but if you make any $5 purchase on the store, you automatically have preferred status forever and can access the bank and buy more slots with in-game credits (don't have to buy them). Credit cap is 200k, that's right. You can use Auction House too, but only two listings can be up at a time.

Basically there are 3 statuses Subscription (Pay $15/m), Preferred (Make any $5 purchase), and Free (Just buy the game). I think Preferred is the most worth it. Here's a list of all the benefits: http://www.swtor.com/free/features

[quote name='manigamer']everythings unavailable, why ? is there a set time for the deals to start or what ? if so than when ?[/QUOTE]
They probably start on.......Cyber Monday. That's 3AM eastern time. 12AM West coast time.

[quote name='Blaster man']They probably start on.......Cyber Monday. That's 3AM eastern time. 12AM West coast time.[/QUOTE]

they start when everyone is at work

[quote name='Blaster man']They probably start on.......Cyber Monday. That's 3AM eastern time. 12AM West coast time.[/QUOTE]

'cyber monday' on amazon started 7.5 hours ago -- midnight saturday, sunday mornig. yes, i know it's odd.. but amazon had a huge countdown timer going for days and everything... i watched it finally go down to zero before i went to bed last night, expecting some cool 'let it begin!' sale, and was sadly disappointed by a car gps sytem having a meh sale.

I'm pretty much tapped out after BF anyway. Only one or two Vita games I'd swing for and I doubt they are going to be on sale. Maybe a super cheap 32GB vita memory card too I guess. Not happening though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back