TV Seasons On-Sale in Web-Only Ad - Louie S2 BD - $11.99 (DEAD)

token2k6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
146 (100%)
So, I always check the website before I get my morning paper, and noticed the web version of Best Buy's Weekly Ad had an extra scrollable section of TV seasons on sale. The banner states they are DVD seasons, but when I clicked on Louie S2, it took me to the BD version for $11.99. Then I searched normally, and confirmed it. The DVD version is $9.99

I know I hated on this season in the past, but at that price, had to pick it up for the shelf. Went to the store, sure enough it rang up $34.99, but a clerks quick check on BB.com got it corrected to $11.99. So make sure you head straight to the C/S counter!

Complete list (and not enough time to do links, sorry)
How I Met Your Mother - S6 - $15.99
How I Met Your Mother - S6 - $19.99
American Horror Story - S1 - $27.99
New Girl - S1 - $17.99
Louie - S1 Combo - DVD Packaging (?) - $9.99
Louie - S2 - BD=$11.99, DVD=$9.99
Archer - S1 - $11.99
Archer - S2 - $13.99
Family Guy - S10 - $17.99
Always Sunny Seasons - Varies
Glee S1 thru S3 - Varies

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
From my understanding most Best Buy stores only have Louie Season 1 in the DVD packaging. Really annoying since I prefer to have the Blu packaging. Is there a good scan of the Blu cover so I can at least print my own?

And ugh... come on Walking Dead Season 2 Blu... drop in price more will ya!

Much happier having picked up the blus from
Fox Connect last week for $7.99 each. Adding prison break S1 blu for $5.99 and The Sandlot for $6 was enough to snag free shipping... I've never seen the season one in blu ray case at my BB so never bought it

might want to add which are DVD and which are blu-ray. I got excited when i saw AHS for $27 only to fin out the blu-ray was actually $50.

[quote name='seether254']might want to add which are DVD and which are blu-ray. I got excited when i saw AHS for $27 only to fin out the blu-ray was actually $50.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry! I tried to state that in the first sentence of the OP, just wanted to draw the attention to the Louie S2 b/c that was the only notable thing for a great price. Don't worry, AHS will drop by Spring of next year I'd imagine..or possibly in the first few weeks after Christmas when they want everyone to blow their gift cards.

[quote name='Finch106']Did this change? I'm not seeing season 2 of louie for $11.99[/QUOTE]

Ah, appears so, back to $34.99, marking thread as DEAD now..thanks!

bread's done
Back