GameStop Cyber Monday Deals: Dirt Showdown, Witcher 2 $9.99 & More - Now Live!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Here are just a few of the deals from GameStop.com's Cyber Monday Sale:

Spend $25 for free shipping

:360::ps3: DiRT Showdown $9.99
show

:360::ps3: Borderlands 2 $39.99
:360::ps3: Sleeping Dogs $39.99
:360::ps3: Max Payne 3 $19.99
show

:360::ps3: Saints Row 3 $19.99
show

:360::ps3: Xcom: Enemy Unknown $39.99
:360::ps3: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $29.99
:360::ps3: Hitman Absolution + $10 gift card
:360::ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
show

:360: Cyber Monday Xbox 360 Deals
show

:360: The Witcher 2 $9.99
show

:360: Dishonored $29.99
show

:360: TRITTON Detonator Headset $39.99
show

:360: Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition $14.99
show

:ps3: Cyber Monday PS3 Deals
show

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB (GS exclusive) Bundle with Lego Harry Potter, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes,LittleBigPlanet Karting! $299.99
:ps3:
Batman Arkham City for PlayStation 3 $9.99
show

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection $19.99
show

:ps3: Infamous Collection $19.99
show

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS or 3DSXL with $25 gift card
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS with 2 free games $169.99
show

:psp: Mortal Kombat for PS Vita $14.99
show

:pc: Cyber Monday PC Deals
show

:pc: Age of Empires III: Complete Collection (Download) $19.99
show

:pc: Darksiders II (Download) $16.99
show

:pc: Dragon Age Bundle (PC Download) $9.99
show

:pc: Dreamcast Collection (Download) $7.50
show

:pc: Saints Row the Third (Download) $19.99
show

:pc: Save up to 50% off TekNMotion Yapster Headsets. Starting at just $9.99
show

:pc: $20 off Roxio Game Capture
show

:pc: $20 off Roxio Game Capture HD Pro
show

icongs_r1.gif
Cyber Monday Accessories Deals
show

:360::ps3::pc: Ear Force PX5 by Turtle Beach $159.99
show

:3ds: 20% off Tritton Kunai Headset for Wii U and 3DS
show

icongs_r1.gif
50% off Monster NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones
show

apple.png
$30 off iPad Bluetooth Keyboard
show

icongs_r1.gif
20%-35% off Audiofly Noise-Isolating Headsets
show

icongs_r1.gif
$30 off Aver Media Game Capture
show

icongs_r1.gif
G155 Personal Gaming Environment with Remote Control (gc exclusive) $199.99
show

Last edited by a moderator:
Regretting paying $40 for Dirt Showdown since I've barely touched it. Worth it in my opinion, but regretting it. Great price!

Looks like Dirt Showdown for me. Also worth noting that it looks like Borderlands 2 will be $20? Or is it $20 off MSRP? It's $40 now which would make it $20. Great potential for those that missed the Amazon deal for 10 minutes on Friday. I was one of the lucky ones to cash in then.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Looks like Dirt Showdown for me. Also worth noting that it looks like Borderlands 2 will be $20? Or is it $20 off MSRP? It's $40 now which would make it $20. Great potential for those that missed the Amazon deal for 10 minutes on Friday. I was one of the lucky ones to cash in then.[/QUOTE]

I think it could be $40, what it is now, since it is probably $20 off MSRP. Look at Max Payne 3, the deal is live right now.

The GameStop exclusive PS3 Bundle isn't showing up for me. Any idea what the games included with it are?

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Does anyone have that Tritton Detonator set? If so how is it?[/QUOTE]

I've heard this entire product line is disappointing. That being said I've nearly pulled the trigger on these a few times. I don't know the first thing about 3rd party headsets so I have no idea which ones to get as an alternative. I saw a pair that was $30 earlier but I don't know if they are any good? Anyone care to comment on the quality of these or alternatives in the price range? I've been holding out so long to get a new headset I'm starting to think I'll just wait and buy some when the next console comes out...

Hm, may get a used copy of showdown for $8 or whatever. Too many racing games though... Doubt I'll play that over Horizon....

[quote name='Blumpkin']And now I'll be turning on notifications from GS's twitter account...[/QUOTE]
What about @videogamedeals?!?!?!

No, I do not know when these go live, sorry. I'd guess 1AM EST/12AM Central.

Now I know that Cyber Monday is usually online only (and I'm probably asking a stupid question) but can I get these deals in-store as well?

[quote name='Lemstar']Does anyone have any experience with a G155? The 19" Halo one they just released is a little out of my price range.[/QUOTE]

I bought it Thursday when Amazon had it for $179.99, received it yesterday via FEDEX due to me signing up for the month free trial of PRIME, and I live in the Phoenix area. Haven't taken it out of the box yet, because I've been doing all this shopping online & PM around town. Am going to try it out in the next few hours before things get crazy with the Cyber Monday sales, and can send you a message if you'd like.

[quote name='CheapyD']What about @videogamedeals?!?!?!

No, I do not know when these go live, sorry. I'd guess 1AM EST/12AM Central.[/QUOTE]

I think we are all already following @videogamedeals. Love that twitter account btw Cheapy. Whenever someone I know is in a pinch to get a game asap I run it past that account and find them a great deal.

[quote name='mossfan563']Now I know that Cyber Monday is usually online only (and I'm probably asking a stupid question) but can I get these deals in-store as well?[/QUOTE]

Same question from me.

[quote name='RexBeatsAll']Is Sleeping Dogs really gonna be $10, or am I reading this wrong?[/QUOTE]

You're not reading it wrong. But it's not gonna be $10. Sleeping Dogs is gonna reset to $49.99 and then get $20 off again so it's still gonna be $29.99.....unless I'm wrong.

[quote name='CheapyD']What about @videogamedeals?!?!?!

No, I do not know when these go live, sorry. I'd guess 1AM EST/12AM Central.[/QUOTE]

Already have alerts on for CAG. ;)

Dirt Showdown for $10 is the best deal there, but I really have to slow down my spending. Black Friday was brutal on myself and my backlog, so I may be able to pass on it.

[quote name='Lemstar']Does anyone have any experience with a G155? The 19" Halo one they just released is a little out of my price range.[/QUOTE]
I won a Gears of War G155 unit from a gaming contest and the outside is very durable and the screen is nice and clear. I can hold my 360 slim and controllers with no problem and any other acccessories I'd need.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if GS price matches their games? I bought Absolution this past wednesday and now, not even a week later, they're giving out a 10$ gift card.

[quote name='CurseWater']Definitely going to snag the witcher 2 I wish dragons dogma was $10 as well :([/QUOTE]

damn sorry you missed out on the microsoft 10 dollar dragons dogma, siiiick

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Does anyone have that Tritton Detonator set? If so how is it?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I've heard this entire product line is disappointing. That being said I've nearly pulled the trigger on these a few times. I don't know the first thing about 3rd party headsets so I have no idea which ones to get as an alternative. I saw a pair that was $30 earlier but I don't know if they are any good? Anyone care to comment on the quality of these or alternatives in the price range? I've been holding out so long to get a new headset I'm starting to think I'll just wait and buy some when the next console comes out...[/QUOTE]

I've said this a million times that I highly recommend Sharkoon headsets and I wouldn't be surprised you've never heard of them. I've got the $50 X-Tatic SX headset, got it $40 lighting deal, and have been really impressed with not only the sound quality but the features, like seperate volume switches, removable mic, comfortable headset.

Yeah damn, DiRT Showdown $10 it is then.

bread's done
Back