Weekly Game Giveaways - CPL's Facebook Page

Mil3s

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, I help run a Facebook page for an Australia PC store who are doing weekly giveaways for games. Draws start and end Friday to Friday every week.

Last week was 3 Dirt Showdown keys for steam, this week its 5 copies of Battlefield 3 drawn this friday at noon AEST. Just leave a comment on the post to enter :)

Theres very few entries so far so your chances are good! Look for more deals this friday evening too.

http://www.facebook.com/cplonline

644001_381131265303338_193215710_n.jpg

The more these giveaways and promotions are a success the bigger and better they'l get and we sure would love to keep these going on a weekly basis!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Shanmukha! We are also going to give one away in this thread later this evening, so now your in the draw twice. Good luck!
(might not get the go ahead from the boss if there isn't enough comments :( but lets say 5 comments and we give away a key!)

Thanks guys! looks like where going to hit that 5 commenter threshold, just one more needed in 3.5 hours, I'll get the key ready!

Only 2 hours until we draw a lucky winner from this thread for a free battlefield 3 key! Get in quick guys.

Thanks guys! To keep maximum fairness we will be throwing all your names in Random.org list generator and the one that comes out on top gets the key. Just under an hour to go!

10hogb7.jpg

And the winner is lolroflcopter!

Thanks guys for all who participated. Il PM lolroflcopter the key in the next 5 minutes!

Less than 24 hours until we give away 5 battlefield 3 keys guys, if you haven't already get in quick!

[quote name='Mil3s']
10hogb7.jpg

And the winner is lolroflcopter!

Thanks guys for all who participated. Il PM lolroflcopter the key in the next 5 minutes![/QUOTE]
Thanks again! :D
[quote name='highslime']curse you random generator! grats to mr copter though. :)[/QUOTE]
Thank you, Mr. Highslime
[quote name='Mil3s']Less than 24 hours until we give away 5 battlefield 3 keys guys, if you haven't already get in quick![/QUOTE]
Can I win another? lolololololroflllcopter awwaaay!

bread's done
Back