Rare Mw3 Founder Status

dano1mark1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Hello i am selling Call of duty elite founder status. just make me a offer.

A reasonable offer

instant trade for assassins creed 2 or brotherhood for xbox 360 or 800msp

Last edited by a moderator:
because the game has been out over a year now and I don't think anyone would care to have founder anymore. Black ops 2 people are founders automatically and now Elite is free.

[quote name='dano1mark1']well i have black ops 2 and im not a founder but if you want the camo and the callsign it might be worth it for someone who wants it[/QUOTE]

Yea it's worth $1 for those that have made you an offer.

Yeah, according to the sheet on my codes, they were to have expired on 11/8/12 along with the other codes from the hardened edition.

Just about 12 months late there laddie i remember selling these for $40 or $50 on here around that time last year but yea didn't they just post above saying they were expired might want to check them then drop in the code drop thread $1 will be your best offer now

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']They went on Ebay for $70 I wish I never used mine....

That auction was two months ago.[/QUOTE]
People waste so much money on ebay, its kind of sad really.

[quote name='Fayyaz100']Dano, the code is expired lol.[/QUOTE]

You know this for sure? I got a stack of random expired DLC/Digital Copy codes that are still redeemable

yeah but this is different, it's a founder code, meant for people that bought the first copies of the game and hardened edition. You wouldn't be a "founder" if you were a year late to the game lol.

I think this just funny. I never even wanted it, read on. :lol:

Pretty much spamming uninterested people.

j8p3kz.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Und3rGrndKing']I think this just funny. I never even wanted it, read on. :lol:

Pretty much spamming uninterested people.

j8p3kz.png
[/QUOTE]

Did the same to me.

bread's done
Back