- - - - -

Kelly Kapowski <3

#1 Ikohn4ever   No Women, No Children CAGiversary!   10804 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Ikohn4ever

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

Well I posted last week with a post about Topanga, and things went well so here is another.

With great success which was our Throwback to Topanga, this week we bring you probably the sexiest of our Old Crushes, Kelly Kapowski.

Now some of you probably didn't know that the first season of Saved by the Bell wasn't called Saved by the Bell but Good Morning, Miss Bliss. And there is a reason why many of you don't know about it, that's because it sucked, and after much research in the Null and Void lab, we have discovered that it sucked because there was no Kelly Kapowski. So Kelly Kapowski (Tiffani-Amber Thiessen , it will be a cold day in hell when I start calling her Tiffani Thiessen), this week we salute you as our Old Crush of the Week.
Posted Image

Check out the rest here

Full disclosure its my blog/podcast, check it out and please any feedback would be appreciated.

#2 pacifickarma   Master of Orion CAGiversary!   2318 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

pacifickarma

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

Didn't Leah Remini have a brief run on SBTB as well?

#3 usickenme   I'm the a-hole CAGiversary!   2559 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

usickenme

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

fucking 90's kids

#4 Nico8912   CL4P-TP's Minion CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:10 AM

Didn't Leah Remini have a brief run on SBTB as well?

Yep, she played Stacey Karosi during the Malibu Sands summer episodes.

#5 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2172 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

Tiffani-Amber Thiessen was hot, but that link to the Topanga thread brought back one of the first girls to put the tingles in my pantaloons. Raquel Pena, the model in the Bryan Adams "Cuts like a knife" video.

#6 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7179 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

fucking 90's kids

What do the fucking 00s kids have to show for it, basically nothing. Only show from that decade I can remember is Firefly.

I see Ms. Thiessen every week on White Collar, and she still looks amazing.

#7 WV Matsui  

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

Was and still is hot

#8 Series M  

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

What do the fucking 00s kids have to show for it, basically nothing. Only show from that decade I can remember is Firefly.

I see Ms. Thiessen every week on White Collar, and she still looks amazing.

The 00' kids have all the underage girls they drool over on the Disney channel. A generation full of pedophiles, and they are proud of it.

#9 Duo_Maxwell   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5752 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Duo_Maxwell

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

The 00' kids have all the underage girls they drool over on the Disney channel. A generation full of pedophiles, and they are proud of it.

If they are kids that grew up in the 2000s and that's when Disney channel was popular then wouldn't that make them the same ages or younger than the Disney channel stars?

Also a slightly ironic statement because Good Morning Miss Bliss (the aforementioned Saved by the Bell predecessor) was one of the 1st shows I remember being on the Disney Channel. And speaking of failed 90s programming revolving around high schoolers, anyone remember Jennifer Aniston in the Ferris Bueller TV show?

#10 rajchakrabarti   Your Soul is Mine. CAGiversary!   1142 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

rajchakrabarti

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

who is the next girl you are going to put up ?

#11 Ikohn4ever   No Women, No Children CAGiversary!   10804 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Ikohn4ever

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

If they are kids that grew up in the 2000s and that's when Disney channel was popular then wouldn't that make them the same ages or younger than the Disney channel stars?

Also a slightly ironic statement because Good Morning Miss Bliss (the aforementioned Saved by the Bell predecessor) was one of the 1st shows I remember being on the Disney Channel. And speaking of failed 90s programming revolving around high schoolers, anyone remember Jennifer Aniston in the Ferris Bueller TV show?

That was before she was in the Leprechaun?

#12 Duo_Maxwell   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5752 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Duo_Maxwell

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

That was before she was in the Leprechaun?

Had no idea when Leprechaun was made, so I had to look up it on IMDB but yes. Looks like Leprechaun was her first movie role but she worked in TV prior.

#13 Ikohn4ever   No Women, No Children CAGiversary!   10804 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Ikohn4ever

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

Had no idea when Leprechaun was made, so I had to look up it on IMDB but yes. Looks like Leprechaun was her first movie role but she worked in TV prior.

just watched a clip on youtube, its awful, surprised it lasted 13 episodes

#14 gamingcamelcliente   CAG in Training CAG in Training   17 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

gamingcamelcliente

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

Shes a beauty, this is my favorite scene from Saved by the Bell. I'm a new user so I cant post links, but go to Youtube and search "theres no hope with dope" and watch the first video that shows up... god i miss '90's television.

#15 Javery   Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer CAGiversary!   22425 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

Didn't Saved By The Bell start in the late 80s? I loved that show - I've probably seen every episode at least 5 times. um... yeah.

Also, she was on an episode of Married With Children where she was effing with Bud and Kelly ended up humiliating her ... or something. I can't remember but I do remember how hot I thought she was back then (and still is).

#16 Predator Ranger   Admiral Awesome CAGiversary!   2697 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Predator Ranger

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Didn't Saved By The Bell start in the late 80s? I loved that show - I've probably seen every episode at least 5 times. um... yeah.

Also, she was on an episode of Married With Children where she was effing with Bud and Kelly ended up humiliating her ... or something. I can't remember but I do remember how hot I thought she was back then (and still is).

Yes! I'm pretty sure Kelly Kapowski and Kelly Bundy on the same show was the first time my young mind put together a three-way.

#17 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16969 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

Bumping this because...holy crap! Just saw her new photoshoot (see link below) and she looks better than ever! Damn!

http://meinmyplace.com/

#18 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7179 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

Man, people are such buttholes, they're complaining that a woman who's about 40 can't look fantastic? I've nothing to complain about her anyway, she's on White Collar and still still looks great. That was according to a spot on TV this morning.