H: Diablo III, Starcraft II, RE GC/Wii Collection W: PSN cards, M:UA2

Demonarch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello! First trade post ever, let's see how it goes.

All trades are USA only. No paypal.

I have:

-:gc:/:wii: Resident Evil 0 to CVX for GC/Wii (0, 1, 2, 3, CVX for Gamecube)
-:pc: Diablo III for Windows/Mac (have physical box, will email code and mail box only if needed)
-:pc: Starcraft II for Windows/Mac (have physical box, will email code and mail box only if needed)

I want:

-:ps3: PSN credit
-:ps3: PSN code for Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD
-:ps3: PSN code for Resident Evil HD Chronicles
-:360: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (disc in mint condition, nothing missing)
-Cash

Please send PM with offer.

Thanks for checking my thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in the two god of war hd remakes of the psp games. I got the code for them when I got the set but had already purchased them. My daughter destroyed my skyrim disk so I'd be interested in trading. Thanks for your time.

[quote name='Shadowa11']Hi, would you be willing to check my list for your 3 months of xbox live or Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, CVX or 4?[/QUOTE]

Will do. I'll PM if anything catches my eye. Thanks.

[quote name='Wileydaddy']Would you be interested in the two god of war hd remakes of the psp games. I got the code for them when I got the set but had already purchased them. My daughter destroyed my skyrim disk so I'd be interested in trading. Thanks for your time.[/QUOTE]

I already have it. Sorry. Thanks!

[quote name='Wileydaddy']I have MUA2 on 360 if that is the system you are looking for it to be on if the Skyrim is still available.[/QUOTE]

The Skyrim code has been traded, but check if there's anything else you need on my list.

Looks like the person who I traded Skyrim with was a fuck scammer.

The username is sp33dy. Please DO NOT trade with him/her.

Also, bump.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']I have Ult. Alliance 2 (PS3) if console doesn't matter.[/QUOTE]

It does. I pretty much do all my gaming on the 360 sans exclusives and lead platforms. Thanks for your time.

bread's done
Back