Xbox 360 & PS3 2 games for $30 (incl RDR:GOTY, GTA4:CE, Lego Batman 2)

[quote name='SackAttack']Oddly, if I click any of the games or the 'see more,' it says 'product not found.'[/QUOTE]
hmmm...it seems to be working for me.

Great deal. Not sure if I should just buy GTA on demand this week for 800 MS Points or do this with another game. Hmmm.

Any reason not to get Uncharted 3 and Killzone 3 at those prices? Are there better editions out or coming soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Traijan77']Any reason not to get Uncharted 3 and Killzone 3 at those prices? Are there better editions out or coming soon?[/QUOTE]

MSRP for Uncharted 3 now is $20. GOTY Edition goes for $40 retail, but you probably could get a new one for about $25 shipped on eBay.

i like that the pic shows lego batman 2 for 360.. yet in the choices its not there. id be in for uncharted 3 and an xbox 360 version of lego batman 2 but oh well.

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']i like that the pic shows lego batman 2 for 360.. yet in the choices its not there. id be in for uncharted 3 and an xbox 360 version of lego batman 2 but oh well.[/QUOTE]

It's sold out. I'm thinking about ordering the PS3 version then just exchanging it for the 360 version. Would that be wrong?

bread's done
Back