Sony PS3 250GB Bundle w/Uncharted 1&2 and Infamous 1&2 $200 on eBay by Newegg

then i hope these flippeers buying 5 or more get stuck with them

Then again anyone notice most of them have 0 feedback...

could be people with one time credit card or fake credit cards ripping the fuck out of newegg

[quote name='slidecage']then i hope these flippeers buying 5 or more get stuck with them

Then again anyone notice most of them have 0 feedback...

could be people with one time credit card or fake credit cards ripping the fuck out of newegg[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't know what people like that are thinking. I'm guessing they are fairly new to Ebay and thinking volume can make up for slim margins. Its a great bundle for MSRP, but anything past $250 would be a hard sell, and you'd still barely break even.

Anyway, I just got this bundle delivered yesterday and I love the new super slim. I still have my slim, so i'm not sure which I like better but mine is not noisy at all as some have said. Its quieter than the slim while spinning a disc. It also took substantially less time to do a full data transfer from slim to super slim than it did for my fat to slim last year, even with almost double the data. (about 10 hours for a full to the brim 160 gb->250gb)

I'm too lazy to sell the games, but despite being in cardboard sleeves they are sealed, so they shouldn't be tough to sell on Ebay or CL as far as the 2 games with DLC cards.

bread's done
Back