Super Mario 3D Land $19.99

Hmm is there any catch to ordering it directly from that site? I never shopped from there before so I'm not sure.. I don't see the point for me driving to BB or Frys if I'm paying the same price.

There is no NFS in Houston, TX so I don't think I can get it price matched.. Shipping is $8.58 for me which bring the price to about 28.58. Its not that bad of a deal actually.

I picked one up, thanks OP.

Also, they offer free UPS Ground on Electronics Purchases' over $49. I saw MLB 12: The Show :ps3: @ $14.99 and Zumba Fitness :ps3: @ $18.99 (both were back ordered until 12.03.2012) but am in no rush. Got the Free Shipping.

Steal on Mario 3D, IMO. Thanks, again, OP!

Also, as I understand it, price matching any game software at BB is YMMV because the policy specifically says that software is not included in the new online retailer matching program.

Thanks, OP. Great deal either way.

Wow $9 shipping. I was actually willing to pay for shipping if it didn't hurt the deal too much but for nearly $30 ill have to pass. Thanks anyway OP. I'll get this game eventually I'm sure. :(

[quote name='lilseung']There is no NFS in Houston, TX so I don't think I can get it price matched.. Shipping is $8.58 for me which bring the price to about 28.58. Its not that bad of a deal actually.[/QUOTE]

it's online so frys should price match this no problem. The only problem I've ever had with them is when i tried to PM the microsoft this past weekend. They gave me alot of bull about how they can't honor a price from them for weird reasons i don't even remember.

But as long as you can add to cart you should be fine.

[quote name='Fukurou']Best Buy PMs online stores, but only specific ones. This one isn't one of them.[/QUOTE]

^This.

FYI The specific ones are:
Amazon.com (not marketplace)
Apple.com
Bhphotovideo.com
Buy.com
Circuitcity.com
CompUSA.com
Crutchfield.com
Dell.com
hhgregg.com
hp.com