[DEAD] Yakuza Dead Souls, Tomb Raider Trilogy, Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City

[quote name='benjamouth']Is Dead Souls worth a go to someone who has never played a Yakuza game? (I have Yakuza 4 I think but I've never played it).[/QUOTE]

I think Giant Bomb has a quick look of it. I would go watch that.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']I think Giant Bomb has a quick look of it. I would go watch that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's a good idea. Might be worth a punt at $15, after this weekend I've got so many games I might just wait for $10 :)

[quote name='benjamouth']Is Dead Souls worth a go to someone who has never played a Yakuza game? (I have Yakuza 4 I think but I've never played it).[/QUOTE]
Haha I bought it I think at WM for $10 last BF but haven't touched it either.

I think Dead Souls is a weaker game than 3 and 4, I would play 4 first.

I had a lot of fun playing it. You shouldn't take the story seriously since it is not canon.

FYI Ninja Gaiden 3 for :ps3: is 18 bucks with free shipping. Also Asura's Wrath for :360: at 17 dollars, free shipping as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. I always wondered if the games in the Tomb Raider collection are basically duplicates of the Xbox 360 versions (current gen game and graphics), or are they the PS2 versions upscaled to HD like the DMC collection? I have the PS2 versions, so I'd buy it if it was the same as buying the Xbox 360 versions.:whistle2:&

Brock F'N Sampson;10223599]Thanks OP. I always wondered if the games in the Tomb Raider collection are basically duplicates of the Xbox 360 versions (current gen game and graphics) said:
They're upscaled from the PS2 versions.

bread's done
Back