Region free blu-ray trilogy sets @Amazon.uk $16-18

Only thing I'm missing is that Jurassic Park trilogy. Just wondering do I need to make a UK account or can I just log into mine when I add stuff into my cart and check out? Thanks.

[quote name='D0RC']Only thing I'm missing is that Jurassic Park trilogy. Just wondering do I need to make a UK account or can I just log into mine when I add stuff into my cart and check out? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Just try logging in with your regular account, that's what I did. ( hint: it works)

After just completing the BttF game, I have a strong urge to see all the movies again so I ordered this set the other day. Can't wait. The UK sets for JP and BttF are nice too because they come in a standard size amaray case (usually with a slipcover) instead of the bigger digipak packaging.

I'd hold off on the Matrix set as it's not the Ultimate set, just the 3 movies. The Ultimate set has The Animatrix (which I think is essential to the whole Matrix experience0 and a bunch more extras. Sometimes it gets as cheap as $25 here so I think it's worth waiting for a deal on that, than getting this.

[quote name='ssjmichael']
I'd hold off on the Matrix set as it's not the Ultimate set, just the 3 movies. The Ultimate set has The Animatrix (which I think is essential to the whole Matrix experience0 and a bunch more extras. Sometimes it gets as cheap as $25 here so I think it's worth waiting for a deal on that, than getting this.[/QUOTE]

+1 for waiting on the Ultimate Edition, which in addition to the Animatrix shorts, includes the entire soundtrack of the trilogy in uncompressed 5.1 audio. For a soundphile like me, almost worth the price of admission alone.

EDIT: I take that back... according to one of the customer-uploaded photos, the first Matrix movie from this Trilogy set includes the 41-track selection. No mention of uncompressed 5.1 but I'm assuming it is.

Good prices on the other sets as well.

Meh, I already own BttF and the first Jurassic Park on DVD and have no desire to get any of the Spidey or JP sequels.

Now if they were Steelbooks...

[quote name='ssjmichael']It's completely region free so yes[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought, but then I read somewhere that certain region free titles were 50hz and couldn't be played on Sony devices.

I just ordered Back to Future and I paid only $16.99 thanks to my Capital One credit card. Does any know if I will get a tracking number for it? It took 28 days for my Windows 8 backup media to arrive once it shipped from Kentucky to Fort Worth, TX without a tracking number so I am not happy with USPS.

Can I get the free super saver shipping on this if my order is over $25? I can't seem to find if that will apply for orders to the US.

[quote name='Sinfulfate']Can I get the free super saver shipping on this if my order is over $25? I can't seem to find if that will apply for orders to the US.[/QUOTE]

Nope, there's no FSSS in the UK

$31 total for me for BTTF and JP trilogies. If they both really are playable on PS3 I will be one happy camper!!

[quote name='techstar25']On a somewhat related note, Amazon.co.uk has the Harry Potter Collection (11 discs) for $43. That's the best deal I could find. I bought one last week.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00543RC0Y[/QUOTE]
I grabbed it when it was $35 around BF. Still a hell of a deal for a superior set.

bread's done
Back