PS Vita 3G/Wifi, Unit 13, 1 year PS+, 4GB card Bundle $299.99 @ GameStop.com

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
020373b.jpg

PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection PlayStation Vita Bundle $299.99

• Instant Game Collection bundle includes the PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi system, 1-year membership to PlayStation Plus, Unit 13 game voucher, and 4GB Memory Card.
Edit: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Vita-3G-Bundle-Sony-PS/dp/B009XC8S2S/ Available on amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NedHead']The world will be a better place when they drop the price on these memory cards.[/QUOTE]

fixed that for ya

[quote name='Fresh8142']not bad... not as good as the bf deals, sony is pushing the vita hard this holiday[/QUOTE]

The AT&T deal is a lot better than this. Also, I think the AT&T bundle comes with a 8gb card.. I don't think this is a good deal.

[quote name='sunghost']The AT&T deal is a lot better than this. Also, I think the AT&T bundle comes with a 8gb card.. I don't think this is a good deal.[/QUOTE]

true i forgot about the att deal, this is basically msrp with ps+. played the unit13 demo wasnt impressed

[quote name='neonglow']From this package, it seems Unit 13 won't be a free game on PS+ anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

How do you figure that one could be persuaded to believe it will be the other 3 games beside it on the box are already part of the PS+ collection

it's sad sony thought anyone gives a shit about 3G on a portable console. It's nice and all if you want to throw your money away but really.

also screw these 4GB memory cards. Sony needs to learn 16 or 32 GB's is the standard.

[quote name='Fire2box']it's sad sony thought anyone gives a shit about 3G on a portable console. It's nice and all if you want to throw your money away but really.

also screw these 4GB memory cards. Sony needs to learn 16 or 32 GB's is the standard.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. After having my 3G for months, I sold it the other day, never activated the 3G service once, waiting for a good holiday bundle sale to come by. SO mad I missed out on the $180 AC Vita Bundle

I prefer the downloaded games but here is my issue -

Fifa Soccer (the 2012 version) costs 39.99 to download.
Fifa Soccer 13 costs 39.99 to download.

Origin just had the 13 version for 19.99 so why not start running sales on the downloads?

PS+ themed bundle with a 4GB card is asinine. Will only have room for one or two games at a time, depending on their size. Uncharted will take up the whole thing.

bread's done
Back