Take a quiz get free halo 4 dlc!!!!!!

[quote name='nedstark']you can only do this once right ? they check ips?[/QUOTE]
once a week, its a different code everyweek, one of my friends said last week he got a dead eye helmet, juss gotta wait and see what it is

[quote name='Pluto412']btw anyone know what dlc is being given away?[/QUOTE]

The first two hundred (200) valid and correct claims received, in each Claim Period, will each be awarded a downloadable code to be used when playing HALO 4 (the game) valued at $3.34 ("Gift"). The Gift allows the player to obtain additional benefits when they play the Game. Successful claimants will be notified in writing by email. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

[quote name='sublimetool']i'm pretty sure you can use more than 1 facebook account, i just did 4 different times and got the same confirmation each time[/QUOTE]

It's one per IP i heard.

Snuck one in at the last possible minute it looks like. Time to wait for the code to drop.

[quote name='nedstark']Well I got one will wait next week when will the new ones be posted on Monday ?[/QUOTE]

i think they do them every wednesday someone correct me if i'm wrong

If anyone wants to trade I have a load of past code giveaways like the Minecraft avatar heads (Cow/Pig) - Red Male/Female Halo 4 armour - Gold Female armour - Battlefield 3 avatar suite.

bread's done
Back