CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Ad info courtesy of Annie Chu at the Examiner

New Releases coming out Tuesday, December 4, 2012:

The Dark Knight Rises:
DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack Digibook with Batman vs. Bane lenticular cover - $24.99 *Target exclusive*

Finding Nemo:
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $22.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $27.99 ($22.99 after $5 off Finding Nemo Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack coupon)
Save $8 instantly when you buy Finding Nemo and one other selected Disney movie on Blu-ray *Vila Note - Her ad scan didn't show what the eligible titles were*

Hope Springs:
DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $16.99
Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99

The Odd Life of Timothy Green:
DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $22.99

The Simpsons: The Fifteenth Season:
DVD - $22.99

Eastbound & Down: The Complete Third Season:
DVD - $19.99

NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.

Available Now:

Men in Black 3:
DVD - $17.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99

Sparkle:
DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $17.99
Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99

TV on DVD and Blu-ray Sale:

Mad Men: Season Five:
DVD - $32.99
Blu-ray - $32.99

American Horror Story: The Complete First Season:
DVD - $27.99
Blu-ray - $32.99

New Girl: The Complete First Season:
DVD - $22.99

Spartacus: Vengeance - The Complete Second Season:
DVD - $22.99
Blu-ray - $27.99

The Good Wife: The Third Season:
DVD - $32.99

NCIS: The Ninth Season:
DVD - $32.99

more in-store

Hmmm, tempted to get the digibook for DKR but may go with Best Buys steel case and exclusive making of/documentary (whatever it is).

Decisions, decisions.

I think I will just pick up the Target DKR. I can't wait.

aberebeccachild2011gif.gif

Hmm, I wonder if you can PM the $27.99 price for the Finding Nemo 3D Combo Pack at Best Buy (they'll have it for $29.99) then use the $5 off coupon to get it at BBY for $22.99...but that would be considered double-dipping, right, so should you try to PM the $22.99 after-coupon price with the coupon in your hand so you're not technically double-dipping...? @_@

[quote name='Vigilante']Hmm, I wonder if you can PM the $27.99 price for the Finding Nemo 3D Combo Pack at Best Buy (they'll have it for $29.99) then use the $5 off coupon to get it at BBY for $22.99...but that would be considered double-dipping, right, so should you try to PM the $22.99 after-coupon price with the coupon in your hand so you're not technically double-dipping...? @_@[/QUOTE]

Why not just pick it up at Target, unless if you have BB credit or are wanting more points. I have always had a much easier time using Disney coupons at Target then I have had at BB.

[quote name='LordVila']Why not just pick it up at Target, unless if you have BB credit or are wanting more points. I have always had a much easier time using Disney coupons at Target then I have had at BB.[/QUOTE]

RZ points keep me shopping at Best Buy.

[quote name='LordVila']Why not just pick it up at Target, unless if you have BB credit or are wanting more points. I have always had a much easier time using Disney coupons at Target then I have had at BB.[/QUOTE]I have a lot of BBY credit, that's why.

This will probably be the first time all year that I am price matching Target (at BBY) for a day one DVD release. Simpsons for $7 cheaper is sweet.

Looks like Amazon pre-orders on Nemo 3D combo pack might end up with a $19.99 AC price since the Amazon coupon was $8 with the preorder when it was available.

Guess anyone with an Amazon pre-order and coupons who didn't cancel it for a DeepDiscount pre-order when they had it for $19.99 will get the same price.

[quote name='InvaderZim']I think I will just pick up the Target DKR. I can't wait.

aberebeccachild2011gif.gif
[/QUOTE]

The people in this pic look like a couple of people on the Breaking Amish show on TLC?

If Target is carrying 'Up' in 3D and it's eligible for the $8 off, I'm definitely denying my Amazon shipment of 'Nemo' and buying it at Target with the $5 off coupon... much better deal (even considering the $8 Amazon coupon) after Team Member and Red Card discounts!

I tried The Rescuers with Finding Nemo but it wasn't part of the $8 deal. I didn't check Up & Target didn't have a list of what the eligible titles were.

I was at Target today, and they accidentally had next week's tag for Finding Nemo 3D up. Apparently, it will be $24.99 starting 12/9, and that's when the coupon expires. If you want to wait or price match, you can save another $3.

I bought Up and Finding Nemo yesterday at Target... I wasn't going to be able to make it into the store early so I decided to call the store where I work to have them set aside a copy of each movie for me. The woman I spoke with on the phone INSISTED that they only had Up on DVD and that it wouldn't be available... she also decided to tell me that the only other discs coming out yesterday were DKR and season # whatever of The Simpsons...

Anyway, I went to another Target in the afternoon and PM'ed Up to BB and used the $5 DMR coupon... too bad Up wasn't one of the $8 off choices. I saw that Brave IS for anyone who's interested...

[quote name='mrhappi79']Anyone know what the price for Up 3D is this week? I'm hoping it's at the $27.99 mark like it is at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

If its not, just price match Best Buy.

[quote name='mrhappi79']Anyone know what the price for Up 3D is this week? I'm hoping it's at the $27.99 mark like it is at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

It's 34.99... either price match or buy it at BB.

Unfortunately, it's not one of the Disney movies eligible for $8 off...

[quote name='murgen']I was at Target today, and they accidentally had next week's tag for Finding Nemo 3D up. Apparently, it will be $24.99 starting 12/9, and that's when the coupon expires. If you want to wait or price match, you can save another $3.[/QUOTE]

According to those posting the new weekly ad for Target, the $24.99 price is for the 2D Blu-ray... I'm not surprised.

EDIT: $24.99 *is* for the 3D Combo... color me surprised!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back