Has anyone tried Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F?

[quote name='Rocko']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsune_Miku:_Project_DIVA_F

Looks to be a pretty popular rhythm game, featuring the popular voice synthesizer software Hatsune Miku. It seems to be reminiscent of Ouendan for the DS. Here's a review of the game. Import only can be a little expensive, currently $84 on Play-Asia. Has anyone played this game, or another in the series? Looks like a pretty solid buy.[/QUOTE]

There's a demo of it on Japan PSN, that's all I've played of it. Pretty fun game and I liked it enough to want to import it, but the CAG* in me just won't let me do it.

*Evil spirit possessing my inner being, requires immediate exorcism.

Also if you're into rhythm games, you might want to check outDJ Max Technika Tune if you haven't already. Due to release December 4th on NA PSN and the retail version comes out at or around the same time.

Had this game for a few weeks now, and it's excellent. If you enjoyed Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents on the DS, this is definitely for you.

The Asia version goes for ~$79 USD brand new; I'd get that if you don't mind not being able to get the Japan-only DLC.
If you've waited this long, and if you have a PS3, you might as well check out the PS3 version (~$85) coming out on March 8 in Japan (no word on a domestic release).

It's sad that this still hasn't been localized yet. It was one of the few reasons I even considered buying a Vita someday, along with D3 and P4G. I guess it's no surprise with how bad the Vita has been doing though. Then again, no one wants a Vita because of the lack of decent games. Vicious cycle made worse by how little Sony seems to care and continues to do nothing about it.

Anyway, if it's as fun as the previous games, then ya, it's a pretty great rythym game. More so if you actually enjoy the music. I still chip away at Project DIVA 2nd(fan translated) on my PSP every once in a while, going for Perfects on all the Easy, Normal and Hard songs.(Not Asian enough for Extreme difficulty)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back