FS/T: PS3/360/WII U Games (NARUTO, SKYRIM) + more to come

itzd4n

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hey guys, first time trying to sell on CAG.
mainly looking to sell (trades only for those noted)
I accept paypal, cash, money orders, and checks. Shipping is $3 per game, will combine shipping on multiples.

I know the rules on CAG, but I will not ship first even though I am new to selling/trading here. I have stellar feedback on ebay if you need a point of reference:
http://myworld.ebay.com/itzd4n/

Only have a short list right now, more will be added in the days to come. All games are MINT (unless otherwise noted) and in perfect condition and comes with game case + manual.

:ps3:
Resident Evil 5 (Black Label - Sealed)
King of Fighters XIII w/ soundtrack (Sealed)
God of War Origins PSN Code - $15 (Unused - I am selling this because I already have a physical copy of origins, but have this from buying GOW Saga)

:360:
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (Sealed) - (looking to trade this for a sealed PS3 version)
Lego Batman 2 (Sealed)
Skyrim (Sealed)
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (Sealed)

Wii U:
Super Mario Brothers U (Sealed) - $50 or offer

Anything on this list that is not sold/traded within a couple of weeks I will probably wind up trading in to BBY, so get it while you can!

That's it for now, PM me if you have offers. Especially on the trade for Naruto as I am hoping to give that as a gift. Sorry if I've left out any details, will edit when I add more games to this list.

Thanks for looking!

bread's done
Back