Bonuses are usually added after a week. Typically all who buy in before than get them included and any purchasers after that must beat the average price.
You can always increase your payment at a later time if you rethink beating the average. You need to beat the average at the time that you bought it, so if you pay $3 when the average is $6 and it later goes up to $10, you still only need to pay $3.01 to beat the average.
The core bundle games are all in one Steam key. If you redeem it and already own one of the titles you will not be given a giftable copy.
- Metro 2033*
- Red Faction Armageddon*
- Company of Heroes*
- Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts*
- Company of Heroes Tales of Valor
Beat the Average to unlock:
- Saints Row the Third* (warning to non-US buyers. this game is unavailable in some countries, like Germany)
- Titan Quest (included for all purchases before 12/6 at 11 AM Pacific)
- Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC (included for all purchases before 12/6 at 11 AM Pacific)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War GOTY Edition (included for all purchases before 12/10 at 11:30 AM Pacific)
There's also a Double Fine Amnesia Fortnight Bundle happening. It's pay what you want for access to prototypes of Double Fine games that have been made and five that are being made, with some development streamed live, over the next two weeks. All are available on Steam. You also get access to stream/download episodes that 2 Player Productions (Minecraft doc, Penny Arcade The Series, Double Fine Adventure) are making every day documenting the process.
Edited by louiedog, 10 December 2012 - 07:36 PM.