Finding Nemo 3D 5-disc blu $5 Disney Movie Awards + $28 or $22 price match

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Finding Nemo $5 Coupon Offer on 5-Disc Blu-Ray Combo Pack
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/nemo3dlptw

$28 for 3D 5-disc @ Toys R Us and Target
$22 for blu/dvd combo @ Target

Update:

Got my pre-ordered 3D 5-disc price matched to Target for $22 after handing the Best Buy CSR the printed Target ad. The printed ad states $22 in large print but the 3D price of $27.99 is in smaller print. The CSR adjusted the price for $22 without me saying anything.
Also used the $5 Disney coupon.:cool:
$22 - $5 = $17
Got Finding Nemo 3D 5-disc & steelbox for $17 total.:hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PublikDefender']Finding Nemo $5 Coupon Offer on 5-Disc Blu-Ray Combo Pack
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/nemo3dlptw

$28 base price @ Toys R Us and Target
$30 base price @ Best Buy with free pre-order steelbox

Price match Target or Toys R Us for $28 + $5 coupon --> Get Finding Nemo 3D & steelbox for $23[/QUOTE]

PM and coupon is YMMV at Best Buy. Just a fair warning that's it's not automatic.

Damn, don't need 3D at this point. Was hoping for a generic $5 bluray coupon.

[quote name='bob330i']PM and coupon is YMMV at Best Buy. Just a fair warning that's it's not automatic.

Damn, don't need 3D at this point. Was hoping for a generic $5 bluray coupon.[/QUOTE]

True! BB's policy is to only allow a price match or a coupon, but not both.

Otherwise, Best Buy always matches local print ads and is matching the prices of 20 online retailers (Amazon.com, Apple.com, BHphotovideo.com, Buy.com, CircuitCity.com, CompUSA.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com, and Walmart.com) until Christmas Eve... and if anyone gets denied, that BB is going against company policy! This policy has been in place since mid-October, too, btw.

...sorry for the mini-rant...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']But do they carry 3D blu-ray?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but they won't be in high quantities. You can still check to see if your store is doing pre orders to secure a copy.

Can anyone post a PDF of the coupon? I keep getting errors this coupon printer has always been the most unuser frlendly thing ever.

Congratulations on getting them to PM the wrong price.

I went to TRU, used the B1G140% off, Groupon, and DMR coupon to get Brave and Nemo 3D Blus for $30 out the door (plus the Groupon cost itself).

[quote name='TheBomb69']How?[/QUOTE]

Price Match - $7.50 for pre-order case and $5 DMR certificate, Technically speaking he did pay $22.99 plus tax but it feels so much better paying less at one time.

I picked mine up only paying $12.27 (+$7.50=$19.77) after using the method above and a $5 RZ cert.

[quote name='TheBomb69']How?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='skiizim']Price Match - $7.50 for pre-order case and $5 DMR certificate, Technically speaking he did pay $22.99 plus tax but it feels so much better paying less at one time.

I picked mine up only paying $12.27 (+$7.50=$19.77) after using the method above and a $5 RZ cert.[/QUOTE]
It came out to $17 or $18 before the $7.50 was deducted. Got my pre-ordered 3D 5-disc price matched to Target for $22 after handing the Best Buy CSR the printed Target ad. The CSR adjusted the price for $22 without me saying anything. The printed ad states $22 in large print but the 3D price of $27.99 is in smaller print. Since she just glanced at the Target ad, she made the price mistake.
Also used the $5 Disney coupon.:cool:
$22 - $5 = $17.
(The $7.50 pre-order credit then brought the total down to $10-ish)

Just a heads up. I entered the movie code for the free ticket to Monsters 3D and I ended up getting two movie tickets. Others may want to test it out.

I had a $10 certificate used my preorder $7.50, and PMed Targets $27.99 and use the $5 coupon, paid $6.88 at BestBuy.

Lately either the CSR's are clueless how to apply a pre-order to a store pick up or the system is messed up. Yesterday the CSR had to return the pre-order in one transaction and then had to apply the coupon in another one :(

TRU coupon was in the bags given out to early shoppers on Black Friday. However, I printed one off from the SlickDeals thread and it scanned fine at the register.

Also, enter those Nemo codes ASAP! They're giving out TWO free Monsters, Inc. 3D tickets right now ($10 each) instead of just one!

-mattyp33

[quote name='mattyp33']TRU coupon was in the bags given out to early shoppers on Black Friday. However, I printed one off from the SlickDeals thread and it scanned fine at the register.

Also, enter those Nemo codes ASAP! They're giving out TWO free Monsters, Inc. 3D tickets right now ($10 each) instead of just one!

-mattyp33[/QUOTE]The thread I found just references the coupon being on a sheet on the desk in the movie section; where's the thread you mention?

[quote name='nas6034']TRU has it for $28 - $10 TRU coupon - $5 DMR coupon = $13+tax[/QUOTE]

what $10 tru coupon?

[quote name='ssjmichael']Got 2 Monsters Inc tickets for my Nemo 3D code :D[/QUOTE]
Yup, I got 2 tickets when I redeemed the code this morning. However, because the movie money is linked to my disney account I wasn't able to change my name to something else so now I have two coupons with my name on them.

I wanted to give the two tickets to my sister and her daughter. Will the movie theater allow them to use the coupons? They have the same last name as me, but unfortunately my full name is on both of the printed coupons.

I don't think it matters. Haven't been asked for ID the few times I've used HMM. You can always get the tickets in advance at the box office for the show they plan to watch and then give them the tix.

-------

I think I'll hold off on redeeming Nemo 3D. The trailers for Monsters, Inc 3D didn't look too good. The PQ looked off like the conversion still has them looking flat with odd texture. Def not smooth like Nemo 3D.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Yup, I got 2 tickets when I redeemed the code this morning. However, because the movie money is linked to my disney account I wasn't able to change my name to something else so now I have two coupons with my name on them.

I wanted to give the two tickets to my sister and her daughter. Will the movie theater allow them to use the coupons? They have the same last name as me, but unfortunately my full name is on both of the printed coupons.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they really care about that. I've never been asked for ID or anything

[quote name='Hibiwa']I don't think it matters. Haven't been asked for ID the few times I've used HMM. You can always get the tickets in advance at the box office for the show they plan to watch and then give them the tix.

-------

I think I'll hold off on redeeming Nemo 3D. The trailers for Monsters, Inc 3D didn't look too good. The PQ looked off like the conversion still has them looking flat with odd texture. Def not smooth like Nemo 3D.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!
[quote name='ssjmichael']I don't think they really care about that. I've never been asked for ID or anything[/QUOTE]
Thanks, guys!

For those with a Nebraska Furniture Mart near them, Finding Nemo 3D combo pack is on sale in their weekly ad for $19.79. I got shot down for using the coupon as well, but others might get lucky.

[quote name='coopscohen']Just a heads up. I entered the movie code for the free ticket to Monsters 3D and I ended up getting two movie tickets. Others may want to test it out.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up. It worked tonight for me. What an added benefit... $22 3D version with Digital Copy with two $10 movie tickets. Nice!

[quote name='nas6034']TRU has it for $28 - $10 TRU coupon - $5 DMR coupon = $13+tax[/QUOTE]

sorry whats tru

[quote name='larrythefatcat']True! BB's policy is to only allow a price match or a coupon, but not both.

Otherwise, Best Buy always matches local print ads and is matching the prices of 20 online retailers (Amazon.com, Apple.com, BHphotovideo.com, Buy.com, CircuitCity.com, CompUSA.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com, and Walmart.com) until Christmas Eve... and if anyone gets denied, that BB is going against company policy! This policy has been in place since mid-October, too, btw.

...sorry for the mini-rant...[/QUOTE]

My Best Buy GM said he would do a price match and a MANUFACTURER coupon but not a price match and a Best Buy coupon. This was back when Toysrus had Batman Arkham City for $29.99 and I had the $20 Best Buy gamer coupon. The next day Best Buy had Batman Arkham City for $29.99 and then I used the $20 coupon for a total of $9.99. Showed my receipt to the GM before I left.

I was able to use a copy of the $10 coupon, the cashier said as long as it scanned it'd be ok so that plus the $5 DMR I got it for 12.99 plus tax, not too bad. They also have a buy one disney/pixar get a second at 40% off.

Don't forget you can also use the 10 dollar rebate for Finding Nemo
so those buying it from TRU using the MFC and the TRU coupon will get the movie for 3 dollars

save10.png
PLUS

any TWO Kellogg’s® Cereals products

(8.7 oz. or Larger.)
Click here to download rebate
form and mailing instructions.

Offer Expires December 31, 2012.
Void where prohibited. While supplies last.

I tried to print out the $5 off coupon, but I got a weird error saying I'd already printed it out or the link expired. :cry: :wall:

Thanks for posting that link to the $10 coupon, though I don't think I should use it without the $5 off coupon, as well.

[quote name='nedstark']YOu can use only one coupon at a time right either the 10$ coupon or the dmr one ?[/QUOTE]No, people have reported being able to use both of them at TRU.

[quote name='Vigilante']No, people have reported being able to use both of them at TRU.[/QUOTE]

by tru you mean target right ? sorry

bread's done
Back