Black Ops 2 PS3 metal case trade!!!!

eazybake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
My baby brother bought Black Ops 2 for PS3 (standard edition) but he has the hardened metal cases for MW2, Black Ops, and MW3 and he would really like the hardened metal case for BlOps 2 as well. I was wondering if anyone who bought the hardened edition prefers the basic case for uniformity reasons, as I know a lot of people like their cases to look uniform and neat. If anyone who has the hardened metal case would want to trade for the original case + a few bucks then it would make my lil bro's day. I traded the regular MW3 case for the metal MW3 case + 5$ but for the Black Ops 2 case since it is newer I would do the regular case plus 10$. If you think this is fair or have another suggestion please feel free to send them my way. I have a few things to trade like books and such. PM for details. Cheers friends.

PS its gonna be an xmas present for my lil bro so be sympathetic/empathetic in your offers hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade regular Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and $10 for the Hardened Edition Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. You keep all the hardened extras, the map packs, the booklets etc. Just want to trade case for case and you get an extra $10 in your pocket. Or I would just buy the case off someone for $10. PM if interested. Cheers!

bread's done
Back