Ps3 Borderland 2 Amazon $25 FSSS BF Price

My $20 BF copy is now quickly moving to the top of my backlog. If you can believe it I decided to play SSX first of my BF pickups. Just had an itch for some good snowboarding action so I'm ripping through it first. Feels like a week or two and I'll be done with it. Pretty solid so far actually.

for anyone who got in on the 360 Lightning deals for this...have your orders shipped yet? Mine STILL says "Order in process" and I havent gotten a tracking number yet.

[quote name='GamerDude316']for anyone who got in on the 360 Lightning deals for this...have your orders shipped yet? Mine STILL says "Order in process" and I havent gotten a tracking number yet.[/QUOTE]

I got mine yesterday using the FSSS shipping (I have Prime but wanted the $1 in Amazon video credit and didn't mind waiting a few more days).

Ughh, I bought it on release with the best buy 20$ preorder rebate, so with tax got it for about $45, yet I haven't even cracked the packaging yet. Makes me sick to think I could have saved an additional 20$ by waiting 2 months. First preorder I've ever done, and defo the last. Anyway great deal OP.

[quote name='sherlock2g']Mines not shipped yet. Amazon chanaged the shipping date from Dec. 16 - Dec 22 to Dec. 6 - Dec. 11.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dead_Batteries']Mine hasn't shipped yet either, but should come in a week or two. Can't wait to play.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sway']I got mine yesterday using the FSSS shipping (I have Prime but wanted the $1 in Amazon video credit and didn't mind waiting a few more days).[/QUOTE]

Thanks, appreciate your replies. I too used FSSS which I dont mind since I'm not in a rush to play it, just seems like its taking forever to ship these guys out. Ah well.

[quote name='GamerDude316']for anyone who got in on the 360 Lightning deals for this...have your orders shipped yet? Mine STILL says "Order in process" and I havent gotten a tracking number yet.[/QUOTE]

Yea I received mine on Tuesday.

bread's done
Back