- - - - -

GGT 206 needs help grinding tifa

#271 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14747 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

Alright. 10:30 EST (an hour and a half from now) it is, unless someone else has objections.

Posted Image

#272 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   37484 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

Might as well throw it in here, but Hank and I have some 3s planned later-ish. I won't be able to play after 10 EST, but Hank will probably still be willing to knocc 'em down.

That's not a board game. Get with the times.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#273 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14899 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

That's not a board game. Get with the times.

No.

#274 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

Rai Rai's jealous.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#275 j-cart   PAPER TRAILS on a mountain CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

Someone post the things I need to download. I can make sure my PC has it before I get home.

#276 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   37484 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:50 AM

No.

Do it. Play some board games.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#277 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14747 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

Someone post the things I need to download. I can make sure my PC has it before I get home.

Vassal: http://www.vassalengine.org/index.php

Main module: http://www.vassaleng..._The_Board_Game

Posted Image

#278 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17398 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

They have this? We used to play the shit out of this. Be like 6 AM on a Sunday, and we're trying to figure out where to go to get more booze. So addictive.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#279 CaptainJoel   Justice Lord CAGiversary!   14705 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:11 AM

Might as well throw it in here, but Hank and I have some 3s planned later-ish. I won't be able to play after 10 EST, but Hank will probably still be willing to knocc 'em down.

Can I play too? PLEASE?

#280 panzerfaust  

panzerfaust

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:23 AM

holdthephone3 for anyone who hasnt added me

#281 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4857 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

I love alcohol and I don't have a problem!

http://store.steampo....com/news/9494/

- Games managed by the new content system can select alternate installation locations other than the Steam folder (Windows)

WOOT!

This is the best part for me. Now I can put off buying another HD.

#282 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14899 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:26 AM

Can I play too? PLEASE?

Sure, why not?

#283 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   37484 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

What about me?

#284 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

Don't do it.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#285 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17398 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#286 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14747 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

Jimbrooooooo.

Posted Image

#287 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17368 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:54 AM

Where did you find that gif of Zeki?

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#288 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39512 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

Zeki doesn't *need* implants.

#289 CaptainJoel   Justice Lord CAGiversary!   14705 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

That looks like my last ex's ass.

#290 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17139 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:03 AM

lucky you

#291 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   37484 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

Zeki doesn't *need* implants.

Yes I do. My life would be so much better.

Imagine how much more comfortable it would be to sit on things.

#292 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39512 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:24 AM

Yes I do. My life would be so much better.

Imagine how much more comfortable it would be to sit on things.

That's what the $1 Big Macs are for.

#293 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   37484 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:33 AM

They're taking too long.

I need instant results!

#294 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39512 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

They're taking too long.

I need instant results!

The way people talk about you, you already got a *cough*ton*cough* of cushion for your ass, buddy. :bouncy:

#295 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   37484 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

If only what they said was true.

#296 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39512 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

If only what they said was true.

People around here don't always speak the truth?! What kind of shenanigans are going on around here?!

#297 mrspicytacoman   Apply Ubik only as directed CAGiversary!   1892 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

mrspicytacoman

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:22 AM

this actually just happened

Posted Image

LOL

NorthernStar wubgauofbweuofgabeguojabgvoiednngpisghbszBHfnxfnb!

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#TrueGamer

#298 panzerfaust  

panzerfaust

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

Posted Image

#299 j-cart   PAPER TRAILS on a mountain CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

We lost because you stop talking.

#300 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14747 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:54 AM

-1 morale motherfuckers, what up.

Posted Image