- - - - -

GGT 206 needs help grinding tifa

#301 ihadFG   Adamustache CAGiversary!   7992 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:58 AM

We humans lost because Indignate trolled us the whole game.

My Tradelist

#302 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16516 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

President Gambit 4 Life Bitches!

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#303 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14427 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:01 AM

Pro-tier cyloning.

Posted Image

#304 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39439 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

MGR:R demo on 12/13 for those who didn't buy ZOE HD.

#305 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17115 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

You mean assholes

#306 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39439 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

You mean assholes

Now now, by all accounts (that matter), the ZOE HD ports were not good. :lol:

#307 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17115 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

Oh yeah my bad

I want to buy MGS R through amazon but I really really want that grey fox skin

#308 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39439 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

Oh yeah my bad

I want to buy MGS R through amazon but I really really want that grey fox skin

Well, look at it this way:
The grey fox skin will be available sooner or later (probably sooner) for a dollar or so.
If it's anything like the other single player based games that use costumes (I'm going to cite Batman AC here), you won't be able to use it until you finish the game once. If like RE6's content, the maps are available within 3-4 weeks of buying the game, do you really want the grey fox skin for your second playthrough for the $20 you'd have to spend out of pocket to preorder at GS?

I think that's mostly right. Lots of assumptions, but that's how I'd look at it.

#309 j-cart   PAPER TRAILS on a mountain CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

Or you can just play MG: VR Missions and unlock the Grey Fox missions.

or someone can buy me this for xmas:

http://www.jp.playst...re/vt066j1.html

Posted Image

Edited by j-cart, 04 December 2012 - 07:57 PM.

#310 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14427 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

That was a really awkward game of BSG. As the only person who'd played before, it was kind of my responsibility to remind people "hey, remember your special abilities, remember to use your cards", but as a cylon, I didn't want to be all, "Hey. You know you guys have a card called 'strategic planning' that..." because there were a lot of cards that could have helped you guys out with dice rolls and skill checks, and they can be played on anyone's turn.

But the important part of this is go cylons!

Edited by The Crotch, 04 December 2012 - 07:57 PM.

Posted Image

#311 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17115 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

Or you can just play MG: VR Missions and unlock the Grey Fox missions.

or someone can buy me this for xmas:

http://www.jp.playst...re/vt066j1.html

If gamestop got this I would buy it I have a lot of credit

#312 j-cart   PAPER TRAILS on a mountain CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

That was a really awkward game of BSG. As the only person who'd played before, it was kind of my responsibility to remind people "hey, remember your special abilities, remember to use your cards", but as a cylon, I didn't want to be all, "Hey. You know you guys have a card called 'strategic planning' that..." because there were a lot of cards that could have helped you guys out with dice rolls and skill checks, and they can be played on anyone's turn.

Just want to know, is it possible for all of us to be cylons?

#313 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   12486 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

Reports in the Target clearance thread show PS3 SF x TK down to $9 at many locations.

#314 lolwhat  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

With all the patches it's getting it might be worth playing now. Also will be in the IPL tournaments, I think.

#315 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14427 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

Just want to know, is it possible for all of us to be cylons?

No. There are only four cylon cards total, and I only shuffled two of them into the deck that we all drew from. My picking the -1 morale cylon in a game where our morale was hurting the most was pretty good luck, too, but indignate helped a lot for that (the president has a lot of morale-boosting cards that he just kept buried) and I successfully lobbied for a morale-damaging choice or two as the "better option" before I revealed.

Posted Image

#316 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17387 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

Reports in the Target clearance thread show PS3 SF x TK down to $9 at many locations.

Love it when a game is cheaper than its DLC. It amuses me greatly.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#317 ihadFG   Adamustache CAGiversary!   7992 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

Well since we now have a pretty good understanding of the basics, next time we can hopefully get the hang of using special abilities and cards more regularly.

My Tradelist

#318 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17115 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

Posted Image

arthur in the pic

#319 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14427 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

Well since we now have a pretty good understanding of the basics, next time we can hopefully get the hang of using special abilities and cards more regularly.

Yeah. Specifically, there's one card that helps on die rolls (especially if you play it on Helo's turn) and there are three that help for skill checks. The die roll card adds +2 to any single roll or, with Helo's once-per-turn ability, to both of his rolls. One of the skill check cards - which, again, can be played by anyone with the card, whether it's their turn or not - makes it so all cards are played face-up, so you can see if anyone's trying to sabotage. Another card retroactively lowers the difficulty of the skill check by two in case you almost but not-quite made it. And there's a blue engineering card that makes all other blue engineer cards count towards the skill check even if they're supposed to work against it, but only if played before people start contributing cards.

Like I said, it was kinda-sorta my responsibility to remind you guys about those cards from time to time, but it was also kinda-sorta my responsibility to fucking kill all of you.

Posted Image

#320 ihadFG   Adamustache CAGiversary!   7992 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

Yeah. Specifically, there's one card that helps on die rolls (especially if you play it on Helo's turn) and there are three that help for skill checks. The die roll card adds +2 to any single roll or, with Helo's once-per-turn ability, to both of his rolls. One of the skill check cards - which, again, can be played by anyone with the card, whether it's their turn or not - makes it so all cards are played face-up, so you can see if anyone's trying to sabotage. Another card retroactively lowers the difficulty of the skill check by two in case you almost but not-quite made it. And there's a blue engineering card that makes all other blue engineer cards count towards the skill check even if they're supposed to work against it, but only if played before people start contributing cards.

Like I said, it was kinda-sorta my responsibility to remind you guys about those cards from time to time, but it was also kinda-sorta my responsibility to fucking kill all of you.

Those cards definitely sound useful.

Also, I just realized one of the main reasons we humans got screwed over at the end was because both positions of power (president and admiral) were filled by cylons.

My Tradelist

#321 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39439 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

arthur in the pic

I see him. I just don't know why it's significant.
Care to elaborate?

#322 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14427 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

Also, I just realized one of the main reasons we humans got screwed over at the end was because both positions of power (president and admiral) were filled by cylons.

Unfortunately, I didn't have too many opportunities to Fuck y'all over with my admiral powers. I never got a chance to waste the last nuke, which wouldn't have mattered anyway because cylon attacks were really god damn rare that game. I only got to pick two jumps after I found out I was a cylon, and none of them were for a distance of 1. The closest thing to a "bad" jump I picked was the one that damaged two of our vipers, but since no cylon attack preceded or followed that up, you guys were able to get them repaired without much issue.

It was President Gaius Gambit Indignate Baltar that really fucked you guys. The president's two big roles are replenishing resources and getting people in and out of jail. He squirreled away those resource restoration cards as soon as the sleeper phase hit, and you saw just how good he was at putting people in jail after I revealed. With how few attacks there were (srsly, go through the crisis deck on your own some time and look at some of the bullshit attack the cylons can launch with those things, 'cause they were terribly represented that game), I would probably have been fucked if anyone but him was the other cylon.

Posted Image

#323 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16516 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

My favorite part was when both positions of power were filled by one Cylon.

Me.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#324 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17115 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

I see him. I just don't know why it's significant.
Care to elaborate?

It was a picture found by someone in the XBL thread https://sites.google...eleaseschedule/
listed as TBA in games yet to be released

#325 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16516 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

How come Fighters Megamix isn't on that list? They already got those three other bullshit games out of the way.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#326 lolwhat  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

picked up Dishonored, Sleeping Dogs, XCOM, FFVII PC (2012) and Hotline Miami.

and that'll be my holiday break.

#327 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17115 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

I didn't like dishonored I played it a couple of times now its collecting dust I like xcom doe.

#328 ihadFG   Adamustache CAGiversary!   7992 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

My favorite part was when both positions of power were filled by one Cylon.

Me.

Douglas the Devastator.

My Tradelist

#329 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14427 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

My favourite part was panzerfaust, no longer talking out loud because he didn't want to wake his roommate, typing in Skype chat about how stupid everyone was for letting him languish in the brig.

Posted Image

#330 lolwhat  

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

I didn't contribute negatively to any skill check, put a favorable space jump crisis on the top which you all saw, and didn't reveal as cylon which would have been beneficial to me.

You guys are nuts.