GGT 206 needs help grinding tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlsMqA-vmiQ[/QUOTE]

Is she like totally a gamer and stuff?
Like totally not a fake girl gamer, because that's sexist, and she also plays Zelda and cosplays and stuff?

mr%20caffeine.gif

[quote name='ihadFG']Tifa + Red XIII bro[/QUOTE]
I'm all about dat barrett + yuffie my d00d!

I remember vincent being much more useful and cooler back when I was a kid and then I replayed FF7 last year and hated him

[quote name='Jean Luc Picard']Is she like totally a gamer and stuff?
Like totally not a fake girl gamer, because that's sexist, and she also plays Zelda and cosplays and stuff?

mr%20caffeine.gif
[/QUOTE]
When you're in love like indignate is you're willing to over look the little things and tempt a perma ban for her.

[quote name='The Crotch']Don't worry about that. I know what's on the loyalty cards.

EDIT: Also, Tifa and Cid. fuckin' Cid, man.[/QUOTE]

Cid is my other favorite, but I couldn't replace Red XIII.

And I found a list of the loyalty cards online even if you don't remember them.

Yeah, it's pretty poor protection given that the internet exists and at some point someone somewhere is gonna talk about the cylon cards.

Cid is such a G, that he is in ever Final Fantasy game. Must have an american express black card with all those plastic surgeries that he goes through.

[quote name='GUNNM']Imagine lightning + cloud on the same team ^__^[/QUOTE]

Using FF13 combat system with Lighting using Omega (ATB +1 and ATB Charge II) and Cloud with Ultima Weapon (with 4 times slash), omg.

OMG. OMG. I would rape everything. They would totally have a hair off contest too.

I would still have Fang as my point character. Sentinel is too powerful and Fang's final attack is godly awesome to watch.

[quote name='The Crotch']Yeah, it's pretty poor protection given that the internet exists and at some point someone somewhere is gonna talk about the cylon cards.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure all the cards are on BoardGameGeek somewhere...

Although I'm doing fine with Light/Sazh/Snow this playthrough, I have to agree that Fang is god tier. Bitch has like triple the strength count of anyone else.

[quote name='The Crotch']Pitch Black is unironically one of my favourite science fiction movies ever.[/QUOTE]

Riddick is a bad ass character. I love Chronicles of Riddick.

[quote name='The Crotch']Pitch Black is unironically one of my favourite science fiction movies ever.[/QUOTE]

I should get around to seeing that some day...

I liked pitch black. Its a shame the sequel sucked.
How did that girl go from 15 to mid 20's and riddick not age?

[quote name='GUNNM']I liked pitch black. Its a shame the sequel sucked.
How did that girl go from 15 to mid 20's and riddick not age?[/QUOTE]

Considering it's 5 years in story time and the sequel came out 4 years after original, I don't really see the problem. :p

I've heard the Riddick games were actually pretty good, but sweet Jesus was the movie ever fucking awful. The plot, the dialogue, the mullets... hell, even the choice of actor for the main villain. Colm Feore is a good actor and all, but no human being should ever be able to say "I just saw the 15th Prime Minister of Canada beat up Vin Diesel in a fist fight".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back