Amazon App Store for Android

[quote name='Rodster']The reviews are saying the controls are pretty bad but at least it's free.[/QUOTE]

I got it last year when it was free despite the reviews and I have to say the reviews hold true. Still can't beat free.

I just played it for the first time. Horrible controls. It's almost unplayable. But, I got what I payed for... nothing?

What a hilariously inadequate thread title. But hey, my cheapass intuition told me there was more than meets the eye, and it was right... notable free game! Thanks OP.

I had to tone down the sensitivity to play decent. But was a good free app of the day. Also I got to the strip club and the strippers don't pop off their top n shake their tits. :( censored version ?

[quote name='vic_x51']I had to tone down the sensitivity to play decent. But was a good free app of the day. Also I got to the strip club and the strippers don't pop off their top n shake their tits. :( censored version ?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you played the commonly modded (and pirated) PC version. There wasn't any nudity in the original version of duke 3d.

[quote name='emperordahc']Sounds like you played the commonly modded (and pirated) PC version. There wasn't any nudity in the original version of duke 3d.[/QUOTE]

I can't remember if there were nipples or not, but there was definitely top-popping and bust-shaking involved in the original.

So a friend of mine was responsible for this port, it turns out. Oh Seth, these controls... I got to the restroom in the first level and quit for now.

[quote name='emperordahc']Sounds like you played the commonly modded (and pirated) PC version. There wasn't any nudity in the original version of duke 3d.[/QUOTE]
I hate to be that guy, but no. The original version of Duke 3D was pretty much as he describes. That wasn't modded or pirated at all. Hell, I still own an original retail disc of Duke3D from back when it came out and it's like that right off the disc.

Sounds to me like the version you played had the parental controls turned on. =P

[quote name='Rodster']The reviews are saying the controls are pretty bad but at least it's free.[/QUOTE]

yep, gonna try it at least
wink.gif

thx op

bread's done
Back