The Official CAG December 2012 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
$T2eC16hHJGoE9nuQhoiDBQq,1tkqnQ~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!pIFCDQeSgs)BQqbDEuY2g~~60_3.JPG

My Kid Icarus Rising finally came in and I got over 50 street passes thingy with lots of weapon and gems. My friend said he street passed me with one of Kid Icarus best item or gem, but it shows up at ???.

[quote name='Squarehard']Toblerones go great with late night gaming.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wiggyx']Toblerones go great with like everything!
yumyum.gif
[/QUOTE]

Somebody bought me one a few years ago, it was so big it discouraged me from even trying to eat it, I'm not much of a chocolate person anyway. That reminds me, I need to make a trip to World Market, I haven't been in there in a while.

Just found and immediately bought a CoD:Black Ops 2 for Ps3 for $41.12 from amazon wherehouse deals heheh

Technically November, but who cares? Pictures galore!
2012-12-03_10-17-20_143.jpg

The Star Wars boxset was only $40 from GoHastings after a promo code, but the box is beat to shit. There's nobody selling just the outer box on eBay either. :(

2012-12-03_10-20-55_676.jpg

Various movies that my brother already owns, but I decided I wanted my own copies. Also can't beat the 3D version of Brave for only $9. :D

2012-12-03_10-20-10_294.jpg

Caddyshack and Last Samurai are gifts.

2012-12-03_10-18-28_670.jpg

I think I'll FINALLY watch Breaking Bad now.

2012-12-03_10-22-59_83.jpg

Absolutely love the Vita. Can't wait to get more games for it.

2012-12-03_10-23-35_986.jpg

Sleeping Dogs, Borderlands 2, and Dishonored were B2G1 from Gamestop and I just got them in the mail today, so that's why those horrendous stickers are on there. They're complete and in good condition though. ^_^

2012-12-03_10-26-02_455.jpg

Lastly, we have the Sharpshooter which I will probably end up returning since I can't see myself using it. Also pictured are some of the 1600 MSP cards from Target and in the background is the beautiful PlayStation 3D Display. The keyboard was a pickup too.

My wallet/bank account/UPS guy hate me. :(

[quote name='doodmandood']
A9JSbUqCQAEY7_5.jpg:large

Best Buy/Walmart/Target deals from Black Friday![/QUOTE]

No fair! Why can't we get slipcovers for the Blu-ray versions of Breaking Bad?

[quote name='DNukem170']Are those slipcovers or the DVD version?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure those are just the DVD versions.

[quote name='Tsel']Pretty sure those are just the DVD versions.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but from the pictures it looks like there may be a slipcover that goes over the DVD. I'm thinking it does have a slipcover, but it's because it might be one of those foldouts on the inside that holds the disc, and that's just how the DVD version is like.

[quote name='Squarehard']For the nephew,
photolyb.jpg
[/QUOTE]

uncle? Where did you get that at, first I've seen of it, I've seen the other sets but this one actually has my attention.

[quote name='skiizim']uncle? Where did you get that at, first I've seen of it, I've seen the other sets but this one actually has my attention.[/QUOTE]

TRU has them currently, and it's on sale for $22.49 atm, regularly $29.99, so it's a good time to grab it if you want one.

[quote name='Tsukento']This came in yesterday. Was supposedly due to come in on the 7th, but hey, not complaining. :D[/QUOTE]You know, if all of Bandai's Anime Legends sets looked as good as Geass S1's, I wouldn't be collecting the singles and trying to sell my Complete Collection sets.

Mostly from BF. I was too lazy/waiting for a couple of my orders from BB cuz 2 of em got lost for like a week :bomb:

IMG_1063.jpg

Now have 2 of the 4 steelbooks for Halo 4. On to get the other two. :D

IMG_1064.jpg

Definitely went for lots of TV shows. I kept missing Big Bang S5 on Blu. OOS on BB, then waited for pricematch at amazon and missed out on that. Grrr

IMG_1065.jpg

[quote name='dan13l858']
1354732145.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Awesome pickups, where did you find them?

20121207_004611.jpg

I've been getting into board games far too much recently. I'm having a blast with Ticket to Ride, still learning Innovation, haven't tried out Android: Netrunner yet and I'll be playing Cards Against Humanity tomorrow.

I grabbed Sleeping Dogs from Best Buy during Black Friday and succinctly destroyed it and loved it. I almost bought the pink controller from there as well, but ended up trading a black one to a friend for it instead.

Got Gundam 0083 on the way. Had ordered it back in October, before it got pulled from RightStuf. Thankfully, I opted not to cancel it when that happened and just waited. It went back in stock and shipped out, right before selling out again. :D

Also waiting for another order to ship out, which may take a while all because of ONE item being ordered from Sentai Filmworks. The order consists of the GaoGaiGar Premium Holiday Bundle (Seasons 1 and 2; ordered before it sold out), Ghost in the Shell 2.0 Blu-ray, Mazinkaiser/Shuten Doji DVD Double Pack, Pretty Face Vol. 2 (and now finding Vol. 3 - 5 cheap and in great condition are going to be a pain in the ass), Redline Blu-ray and Detroit Metal City (which is what's holding up my order, as Sentai seems to have not realized this series was going to sell like crazy).

Also waiting for RS to process my order of Code Geass Season 2, Zeta Gundam Collection 2 and Yawara! A Fashionable Judo Girl.

[quote name='TommyLove']Not sure if I got a good deal.

All this for a total of $205.
The Zelda master quest was brand new for $55[/QUOTE]

I would say no, personally.

Yeah $205 for those 7 games doesn't seem that great to me. That's over $25 per game. Id imagine you can get the same games on ebay for cheaper. Great games just a little over priced.

[quote name='needler420']Id imagine you can get the same games on ebay for cheaper.[/QUOTE]
Probably the first two .hack games, yeah. But Parts 3 and 4 seem to be more difficult to find and sellers ask a lot more for them.

Thankfully, I had bought all four parts as they came out. Now G.U. is a whole other story...

photosqy.jpg

Looks like my postman forgot one. Had to drive all the way back to hand it to me, lol. I'm so glad my postman is nice.
photoaev.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tsukento']Probably the first two .hack games, yeah. But Parts 3 and 4 seem to be more difficult to find and sellers ask a lot more for them.

Thankfully, I had bought all four parts as they came out. Now G.U. is a whole other story...[/QUOTE]

I played the first one infection right after it came out. When I was a kid.

I still have the original strategy guide from when I had the game.

It was a good RPG but I doub't ill buy them back again. Now they are cult classic status and the RPG elites and anime fans go goo goo ga ga for them. Drove up the price for them.

They are extremely time consuming games so many people that buy them today won't even experience the game. I'd imagine most of them get it and add it to their collection of stuff they will only ever look at. Maybe if their lucky get past the title menu and tutorials.

I'd say yes. Part 4 of dot hack is $80 by itself, and the sealed copy if master quest is a huge value IMO. Maybe not now, but in a year or two I could see that fetching $205 by itself.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I've checked all the disc, manual and condition of all the games and they were all very good, which made me pick it up right on the spot.
Plus, it is kinda hard nowadays to find all .hack series in one spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back