$25 Walmart Gift Card at Coke Rewards

Thanks, man, no matter how much I told my wife to remind me about this, I was sitting at the computer having completely forgotten. I just wish I had enough points to buy a couple of them.

Debating on jumping on this gift card now, or holding my points for one of the other deals later in the week.

Wait, what just happened? I somehow ended up ordering one... My fingers must of slipped.... Then slipped again to confirm the order....

I huge a huge stack of codes, but I never signed up before to enter them. Guess I'll have to diligently enter my weekly amount until the next deal shows up.

[quote name='Lucian']I huge a huge stack of codes, but I never signed up before to enter them. Guess I'll have to diligently enter my weekly amount until the next deal shows up.[/QUOTE]
The deals usually happen at around this time of year. You really need to be entering them in all year to be ready for the Xmas deals. Sometimes they will have something decent as the Wednesday deal of the week, but not usually.

[quote name='kitlerc']Does anyone know if it's a physical card or a code emailed to you?[/QUOTE]

It's a physical card mailed to you.

[quote name='kitlerc']The deals usually happen at around this time of year. You really need to be entering them in all year to be ready for the Xmas deals. Sometimes they will have something decent as the Wednesday deal of the week, but not usually.[/QUOTE]

There are actually deals running the next 12 days. There is a thread on it in the contests and free stuff forum. So yeah you need to enter your points constantly especially with the 120 point weekly limit.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Do points ever expire?[/QUOTE]
From their website:
My Coke Rewards points expire after 90 days of account inactivity. We define inactivity as not entering a code or spending points. Want to keep your points? It’s easy. Simply enjoy a participating Coca-Cola product and enter a code before they expire. Or spend points. Points can be spent on a Reward, Sweepstakes, Instant Win or to Support a Good Cause. You’ll receive email messages notifying you that your points are close to expiring but check your Account History to see when you last entered a code to be sure. For more information, please see the Official My Coke Rewards Terms and Conditions.

As long as you keep adding (or spending) points every three months, they will not expire.

Ouch, says it's out of inventory now when I click submit.

Edit: Must have just missed it by seconds. Now says out of stock on the main page.

So it's dead already? I'm glad I jumped on then. if it gets here in time, it'll make a nice gift.

Heh, just got an email telling me about the promo. Great job telling me after it sold out today Coke.

[quote name='TerpsJunkie']Looks like it's part of this promotion: http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLB...=gifts&WT.ac=cocaCola_3_2077+koHGG+rwdA_1_1_h

12/2 McDonald's $5 GC - 90pts
12/3 Domino's $10 GC - 180pts
12/4 Nike - $25 GC - 500pts
12/5 TJ Maxx $25 GC 600pts
12/6 Best Buy $25 GC 600pts
12/7 AMC Movies 2 tickets, 2 drinks - 470pts
12/8 Home Depot $25 GC - 600pts
12/9 Southwest $50 GC - 1200pts
12/10 Bass Pro Shops $50 GC - 1200pts
12/11 Shutterfly $20 Ecard - 200pts
12/12 Coca Cola 12-pack 30pts[/QUOTE]

updated it with the exact prizes they will be giving out, source

OP should update this thread everyday with the daily deal or wiki the thread so others can edit it, that way we don't have multiple threads in the first page.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']updated it with the exact prizes they will be giving out, source

OP should update this thread everyday with the daily deal or wiki the thread so others can edit it, that way we don't have multiple threads in the first page.[/QUOTE]

Done and Done, adding the list to my first post, thanks for the update.

[quote name='KillerQueen87']Damn, missed this. At least I'll remember for the other prizes. When do the new rewards go live? Midnight EST?[/QUOTE]

yep, they will all go live at 12am EST

Too bad, I probably have enough points in bottlecaps for this, but I've hit the 120 point limit for the week, and by the time I get them all entered, it will be Christmas.

Good to know that they go live at midnight, that best buy card looks tempting and I've got 700 points doing nothing!

Im on the site now, no sign of the McD's card. If that sold out in less than hour just imagine what the good stuff will do

I do not get this. Anytime I click the link if just goes to a generic screen and it cycles between two screens then.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 120 points a week thing really sucks. I forgot about mycokerewards when they implemented that and I accidentally let thousands of points on my account expire. I wish I had all those darn points right now. I can't eat mcdonalds food, but that Best Buy giftcard that's coming up in a few days sounds fucking awesome.

[quote name='GodofGambler']Definitely Coca Cola 12 pack is a steal![/QUOTE]

Do you think that they will limit those to 1 per person as well?

[quote name='sicsonic']Do you think that they will limit those to 1 per person as well?[/QUOTE]

the 12-packs are limited to 4 per account

bread's done
Back