Mass Effect Trilogy Out (BESTBUY) PS3

woah, I never knew this even existed. I"ll wait for it to drop to like $20 or $25 to get it, though. Thanks for the heads up.

I've seen this out for 2-3 weeks at a Wally World near me; was it just supposed to have been released or something?

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Love the new Video Game Deals and Release Announcement forum.[/QUOTE]

I just saw my Best Buy stocking copies of Madden 13.

HURRY!

[quote name='sgaldis']I've seen this out for 2-3 weeks at a Wally World near me; was it just supposed to have been released or something?[/QUOTE]
PS3 version was delayed a month. Official release date for it is 12/4.

inter.jpg

[quote name='twiceborn']I think it's best to wait for the goty/complete edition with all the dlc on it.[/QUOTE]

Was a goty/complete edition announced?

[quote name='lordopus99']Max Payne 3 is out at Best Buy too![/QUOTE]

Yea, but, is Hello Kitty Island Adventure?

Thanks guys for all of your sarcasm, or at least I think you all are being sarcastic. Anyways sorry if y'all all ready knew.....(mumbles to self) " bunch of smart ass a$$holes" LOL.

It's not THAT random of a post... It is a few days before release date after all. A thread is always made when something like this happens, and it doesn't get near the complaints this one has. I'm not sure why you guys are crapping all over this one.

No big deal, OP. I'm sure someone read this who is looking forward to it. I know I'd go out and get it if I hadn't spent so much on BF.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']I think I'll hold out until Black Friday next year.[/QUOTE]

The 360 version will be $10 at the MS Store, I'm calling it !!!

Is this really before release day? I've seen it out for at least the last week.
Even though it is not a deal ME is the best series of all time. This is the only way as of now to play the first one on the ps3.

The PS3 version of the trilogy has a release date of 12/4... but I've seen it out for on the floor at walmart and best buy last week.

It's msrp, I understand but its a compilation for cheaper than you could buy all three. To me this heralds price drops for the original releases.

On topic (somewhat), has anyone confirmed that ME1 is ONLY PSN download or is there an actual physical disc? I had "heard" that it is PSN download only. I'd pick this up if it was a physical disc.

Last edited by a moderator:
never played through any of these, I only played a few minutes of 1 & 2 on 360. I will probably get it when it gets down to like $30

[quote name='ets']The PS3 version of the trilogy has a release date of 12/4... but I've seen it out for on the floor at walmart and best buy last week.[/QUOTE]

Interesting this has been at my BB for at least a week now

Awesome, thx OP. Didn't know mass effect 1 was coming to ps3. Ill just be downloading 1 off PSN though, already got 2 and 3.

[quote name='benjamouth']The 360 version will be $10 at the MS Store, I'm calling it !!![/QUOTE]

Thanks to MS, I can never look at a new game for $60 ever again. They just won my gamer heart.:applause:

Every other time a thread like this has been posted on CAG: "HOLY SHIT! I'm going to best buy right now! Wish me luck! :D"

This time: "In for none! How is this a deal? fuck the OP!"

Did I miss something?

Didn't the PS3 release of ME2 have all the DLC? If it did, does ME2 in the trilogy set for PS3 still have all the DLC? I understand that ME3 won't have its DLC, but it would be ridiculous if ME2 in the trilogy set didn't have the DLC when the PS3 stand alone retail version did.

[quote name='srfrog']Didn't the PS3 release of ME2 have all the DLC? If it did, does ME2 in the trilogy set for PS3 still have all the DLC? I understand that ME3 won't have its DLC, but it would be ridiculous if ME2 in the trilogy set didn't have the DLC when the PS3 stand alone retail version did.[/QUOTE]
ME2 PS3 trilogy = exact same content as the standalone PS3 release, all the ME2 purchasable story DLC except Arrival which came out after ME2 PS3 was released is included in the trilogy pack.

[quote name='srfrog']Didn't the PS3 release of ME2 have all the DLC? If it did, does ME2 in the trilogy set for PS3 still have all the DLC? I understand that ME3 won't have its DLC, but it would be ridiculous if ME2 in the trilogy set didn't have the DLC when the PS3 stand alone retail version did.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='guardian_owl']ME2 PS3 trilogy = exact same content as the standalone PS3 release, all the ME2 purchasable DLC except Arrival which came out after ME2 PS3 was released is included in the trilogy pack.[/QUOTE]

No it didnt. The PS3 version had most of the DLC, not all

[quote name='sgaldis']I've seen this out for 2-3 weeks at a Wally World near me; was it just supposed to have been released or something?[/QUOTE]

are you sure you guys aren't confusing the xbox version with the PS3 version??

the xbox version came out a few weeks ago, the ps3 version isn't supposed to be released until tuesday

[quote name='Drclaw411']Every other time a thread like this has been posted on CAG: "HOLY SHIT! I'm going to best buy right now! Wish me luck! :D"

This time: "In for none! How is this a deal? fuck the OP!"

Did I miss something?[/QUOTE]

I know, right?

Someone needs to go buy this so we can have our questions answered!

1.Is ME1 on a disc?

2.Is any of the DLC for the 1st game there?

I'm sure it's just the vanilla version of ME1, but I'd like to know for sure.

[quote name='Mixer236']I know, right?

Someone needs to go buy this so we can have our questions answered!

1.Is ME1 on a disc?

2.Is any of the DLC for the 1st game there?

I'm sure it's just the vanilla version of ME1, but I'd like to know for sure.[/QUOTE]

I thought i read it includes bring own the sky, but not pinnacle station as that code was corrupt or damaged... Lol...

As far as I know ME1 is on a disc only in the trilogy. Otherwise it's a digital download on PSN.

ME1 includes Bring Down the Sky(good DLC) but not Pinnacle Station(garbage DLC). Really that's good because Pinnacle Station is NOT worth the effort.
I believe Bioware said that they just could not get it to work on PS3. And nothing of value was lost.

Cool I'll be picking this up today, thanks OP! :p

Ignore those sarcastic fools this is a good post for those looking forward to getting this early.

*sigh* this trillogy is really a joke. As someone who adored the first Mass Effect, then watched as my favorite series got worse and worse in the hands of EA: I gotta say its a slap in the face that this supposed complete trillogy is missing pretty much all the DLC. Especially for 2! Shadowbroker is friggin critical to the plot and they dont include it?

fuck you EA, just FUck you

I have seen XBox 360 but yet to see PS3 version in store. All DLCs are included just like XBox 360 version except one of the DLC is missing for Mass Effect 1. Not sure how many Blu-Ray discs are in there though.

I'm seriously pissed at this DLC fiasco. I'm not touching Mass Effect until I can get ALL the DLC and the games in one neat package. I'm not gonna play something good and miss important pieces of the plot because I'm not made of money. Plenty of games to play without having to pay for important story bits.

EA needs dat money

Next gen will probably have a HD collection for all current gen games, which is hilarious since games are already HD

HDDD collections :eek:

I'll pick this up when it's cheap cause I'm seeing a ton of these in store, like 10+ for each system

Cmon $20 and below

[quote name='Captain Urahara']As far as I know ME1 is on a disc only in the trilogy. Otherwise it's a digital download on PSN.

ME1 includes Bring Down the Sky(good DLC) but not Pinnacle Station(garbage DLC). Really that's good because Pinnacle Station is NOT worth the effort.
I believe Bioware said that they just could not get it to work on PS3. And nothing of value was lost.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

bread's done
Back