DEAD Free Dark Knight Rises UV YMMV

kerouac kid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
I saw this on SD & gave it a try. It works. I linked my UV account to my http://www.cinemanow.com account & The Dark Knight Rises HD UV was added to my account. It seems to be working for people who already have BB & TDK in their UV account. Other people have reported receiving different movies or credits. Good luck & as always YMMV.

HmW3E.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a rock...

EDIT: and are all of your UV titles supposed to show up under cinemanow, or just certain titles? Because I'm missing about 5 in cinemanow that are in my UV account.

Looks like I got it. Awesome thanks!

A few movies from my UV/VUDU aren't listed on CinemaNow, but hopefully TDKR will sync with my UV/VUDU acct.

I can watch it on CinemaNow's website. Going to test it with the CinemaNow app on PS3. Works flawlessly in the CinemaNow app on PS3...except for my crapp internet, but that isn't their fault.

Thanks so much for this OP! I just hope it syncs with UV/VUDU eventually. I know it can take some time for that to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Even if you dont get DKR are you supposed to get something regardless? I got nothing :)[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. I received TDKR & The Documentary. Also, I have $8.00 in credit. I don't know how. The only other time I used CinemaNow was when I received early access to Prometheus. Other people have reported receiving different UVs, and some people have reported receiving nothing.

I have the TDKR prologue which happens to be the entire TDKR movie, but I can only stream it on flixter website, I also linked my UV to my Cinema Now account but none of my movies are showing up. any help?

Just gave this a try and didn't work. But then again, I always have bad luck so it still might work for someone else. ;)

Is anyone else unable to get the page that says link your ultraviolet page to load? I've tried multiple browsers, multiple internet connections and multiple computers and still no luck

Thanks for the free Dark Knight Rises and Prometheus! Question for those with a Xbox 360 with the CinemaNow App. Were you able to watch Dark Knight Rises through your Xbox?

It shows up in my Library but says "Play - Unavailable". I was able to play it fine on my computer.

[quote name='DerekVinyard']Thanks for the free Dark Knight Rises and Prometheus! Question for those with a Xbox 360 with the CinemaNow App. Were you able to watch Dark Knight Rises through your Xbox?

It shows up in my Library but says "Play - Unavailable". I was able to play it fine on my computer.[/QUOTE]
I've been able to watch it on my xbox.

I just logged into my Cinemanow account and not only are all of the rest of my UV movies there now, so is TDKR! Thanks OP!

[quote name='WeaponX2099']From SD: BBYP1D5F4CF49

Free Prometheus for CinemaNow![/QUOTE]

Still no Dark Knight, oh well. But I did get Prometheus. Thanks!

Hmm..weird though. All of my UV titles are showing up on Cinemanow except Blow, the freebie I got for linking my UV and Flixster accounts. But everything else shows up. I wonder why that one doesn't.

[quote name='mightymek']Still no Dark Knight, oh well. But I did get Prometheus. Thanks!

Hmm..weird though. All of my UV titles are showing up on Cinemanow except Blow, the freebie I got for linking my UV and Flixster accounts. But everything else shows up. I wonder why that one doesn't.[/QUOTE]
I also got Blow for free that way, and it does show up for me in CinemaNow. However, a few of my redeemed movies aren't showing up like Drive, Young Adult, and a few others. I initially thought it might be a studio thing, but now I have no idea.

Well...I was an idiot and thought The Dark Knight Rises would magically appear when I linked my accounts. My dumb ass forgot to redeem my UV code from my Dark Knight steelbook. Just did, and am downloading and was able to stream the Dark Knight Rises! Too bad I have finals this week otherwise I'd actually watch it. Again though, this one is not showing up on my Cinemanow. Maybe I will try unlinking and relinking to see if that works. Either way, awesome stuff!

[quote name='trent82']I also got Blow for free that way, and it does show up for me in CinemaNow. However, a few of my redeemed movies aren't showing up like Drive, Young Adult, and a few others. I initially thought it might be a studio thing, but now I have no idea.[/QUOTE]

Some of them are due to issues with studios but they can be found on Vudu. Also log into your Ultraviolet acct to make sure that CinemaNow has manage permissions. I had an issue with that.

[quote name='movie2cats']Some of them are due to issues with studios but they can be found on Vudu. Also log into your Ultraviolet acct to make sure that CinemaNow has manage permissions. I had an issue with that.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!! Thank you. That fixed it. Now I can watch TDKR on my 360 through the Cinemanow app!

Yep, works for me.

Dark Knight Rises popped up in my CinemaNow account, but it doesn't show up in my Ultraviolet or my Vudu Account. Still, I dont mind a freebie, gonna buy the movie on Blu-Ray anyways tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Mine is still on my acct...here's hoping it stays there.

EDIT: Scratch that...it says my license expired.[/QUOTE]

Oh well....Free Rental :) I had not seen the movie. So, it worked out great for me.

bread's done
Back