(DEAD) Indiana Jones BR complete adventures, $35 at Target W/ coupon!!

Solomon87

CAGiversary!
The deal is dead pretty much, it has gone up to 64.99 and is classed as a TPC now.

Coupon:

http://coupons.target.com/entertainment-coupons

Now you can only use this 10 dollar off coupon for Indiana Jones in store so just go to a Target store and price match their website price and the coupon will work automatically even after price adjustment!

EDIT: Forgot to tell you that the store locator function is not working for whatever reason on the site and has been this way all day so you might just want to call ahead to your store to confirm if they have this in stock, the DPCI for this is 058-40-0072.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Solomon87']

EDIT: Forgot to tell you that the store locator function is not working for whatever reason on the site and has been this way all day so you might just want to call ahead to your store to confirm if they have this in stock, the DPCI for this is 058-40-0072.[/QUOTE]
My local Target doesnt have them on the floor but they are in the back and Ive read that that is the case for others as well. I think the store locator is working fine; you just have to get someone to go get it from the stockroom

[quote name='Havok83']My local Target doesnt have them on the floor but they are in the back and Ive read that that is the case for others as well. I think the store locator is working fine; you just have to get someone to go get it from the stockroom[/QUOTE]

Errr, i am talking about the store locator/stock check function on the website, not the item checker in store.

Yeah, when I tried to use the store locator on the site, it just forwarded me to a Nieman Marcus page. But I called my local store and they looked it up and said they had it in stock for $75. She believes they'll price-match their own website, so I'm gonna give it a try.

How long is this on sale for? I couldn't see on the website. New Sales start tomorrow, so I'm wondering do i have to pack up the baby and go tonight or will it still be good on Tuesday?

[quote name='rogus']How long is this on sale for? I couldn't see on the website. New Sales start tomorrow, so I'm wondering do i have to pack up the baby and go tonight or will it still be good on Tuesday?[/QUOTE]

It went on sale last night around 3am eastern, no way to tell when it ends but if i we're a betting man i would say that it is a 24 hour sale only, so if you can i would go tonight!!

Success! Thanks, ops. I printed out the coupon and a copy of the page showing the price. The woman in electronics already grabbed the set for me from the back and handed it to me to bring to customer service. I got up there, showed the woman the page and she had to call someone to give her access to the site to make sure I didn't "print it out a month ago". She checked the site, I said I also had a coupon. She had another manager approve the pricematch, then applied the coupon, and everything went smoothly. I was worried about them refusing to do a pricematch and the coupon on the same item, but all worked out well.

[quote name='Solomon87']Errr, i am talking about the store locator/stock check function on the website, not the item checker in store.[/QUOTE]
and thats what Im talking about. I used the store locator on my phone and found it in stock at my store, but there was no spot for it out on the floor. I had to ask someone that worked there to look it up and he wetn in the back for it

[quote name='Kain']Success! Thanks, ops. I printed out the coupon and a copy of the page showing the price. The woman in electronics already grabbed the set for me from the back and handed it to me to bring to customer service. I got up there, showed the woman the page and she had to call someone to give her access to the site to make sure I didn't "print it out a month ago". She checked the site, I said I also had a coupon. She had another manager approve the pricematch, then applied the coupon, and everything went smoothly. I was worried about them refusing to do a pricematch and the coupon on the same item, but all worked out well.[/QUOTE]

Remember, even if they say they can't take the coupon you should demand in a polite way to try using the coupon anyways and if the machine takes it, they cant deny you the coupon.

I was thinking more along the lines that she might say "Well, the coupon is for in-store purchases and the $45 sale is for online purchases, so you have to choose one or the other, not both."

[quote name='Kain']I was thinking more along the lines that she might say "Well, the coupon is for in-store purchases and the $45 sale is for online purchases, so you have to choose one or the other, not both."[/QUOTE]

You are buying it in store, the coupon is for in store purchase.

[quote name='SMBScooby']My coupon didn't print and it won't let me try it again. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
use a different browser or different computer

For some reason couldn't get the coupon to print with Chrome, but worked with Explorer. Just got back from Target. I had to get someone to get my a copy from the back. Took it up to customer service and got the price match and used the coupon. $37.66 after tax. Piece of cake. Grab a copy before the sale go's away. Heck of a deal.

Got it, but not before I had to deal with a Target employee who was insistent they didn't price match target.com and decided to argue with me before getting the blu-ray set ... fun times. Anyway, thanks OP

Just a heads up that Target's official coupon policy is to apply Target coupons BEFORE a price match is made. Even though they are Price Matching themselves under the Holiday Policy, technically they should apply the coupon to the in-store price first, and then if the price is lower by the match, which it would be, $45.00 you'd then get it for $45.00 if the associates are following the Target policies by the book.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Just a heads up that Target's official coupon policy is to apply Target coupons BEFORE a price match is made. Even though they are Price Matching themselves under the Holiday Policy, technically they should apply the coupon to the in-store price first, and then if the price is lower by the match, which it would be, $45.00 you'd then get it for $45.00 if the associates are following the Target policies by the book.[/QUOTE]

They never follow this policy and if they do it is rare. Just don't give them the coupon until after they have price matched already.

[quote name='Solomon87']You are buying it in store, the coupon is for in store purchase.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly my point. They could have said "Because this coupon is for in-store purchase only, and you can't use it on the site, we lowered the price online to $45. Therefore, we're not going to match the site since you can use the coupon." Get what I'm saying?

Basically, the same was the Walmart says "We won't match our online price because it's cheaper on the site due to the fact that you have to pay shipping and handling to make up for it."

[quote name='Kain']That's exactly my point. They could have said "Because this coupon is for in-store purchase only, and you can't use it on the site, we lowered the price online to $45. Therefore, we're not going to match the site since you can use the coupon." Get what I'm saying?

Basically, the same was the Walmart says "We won't match our online price because it's cheaper on the site due to the fact that you have to pay shipping and handling to make up for it."[/QUOTE]

No, since we know for sure most people are getting this deal for 35 dollars.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Do you have to print the coupon or can you show them via mobile? Who the fuck has a printer these days?[/QUOTE]People that actually need to print out documents.

Funny how that works.

I use a printer almost every single day. I thought they were pretty vital in today's world. Anyways, I'm hesitant to jump on this deal with my spending habits being as crazy as they have been lately. I've bought so many sets that I think I can hold off on this for a while.

^^^ true....gotta hold off[quote name='WV Matsui']Do you have to print the coupon or can you show them via mobile? Who the fuck has a printer these days?[/QUOTE]

I have more dead printers than working printers. Are you making a joke though...just wondering?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Do you have to print the coupon or can you show them via mobile? Who the fuck has a printer these days?[/QUOTE]

Cheap Ass Gamers who want to print out coupons, online sellers who want to print out shipping labels and packing slips, students who want to print out notes or have professors who require hard copies of essays, people who dislike Apple maps and want to print out directions from mapquest, and also every office and legitimate business in America.

For about 18 years or so, it's been easy to find an inkjet printer for $50 or less. The fucking problem is the ink. It's more valuable per ounce than oil.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Do you have to print the coupon or can you show them via mobile? Who the fuck has a printer these days?[/QUOTE]
More like who the heck doesnt?

:whistle2:(

Didn't mean to start a shitstorm. I use a printer all of the time at work. When it comes to coupons etc., I would rather just show them on my iPhone. Bought a wireless printer two years ago on BF from BB for $40 and it sits in the basement without ink because just the in along cost $38. But that's me.

I thought most would rather show on their mobile in this day in age. I guess I am wrong.

So does anyone think this will eventually end up around the $29.99 range like the other small box sets (Die Hard, Oceans, Bourne)?

I went last night... as with most people, couldn't find on the shelf... clerk looked it up and said they're in the back... went back to retrieve them (had 2)... both had spider clamps around them... one was the exclusive with lithographs... chose that one because it didn't have bad damage to it... had to go to front customer svc desk to get on line price match... no question on the coupon - out the door for $35 & tax

[quote name='Solomon87']No, since we know for sure most people are getting this deal for 35 dollars.[/QUOTE]
I know, I was the first one to confirm that it worked. But when I walked into the store, I did not know if the Target Customer Service people were going to try to get out of it by using that excuse. Which they might have tried anyways regardless, even if there had been others confirming it before me, simply because most stores do tend to try to get out of having to lower their price from what's on their sticker. Just nevermind.

Missed it by that much! Damn at target now and just saw its dead. Well shit. Thanks anyway OP. Maybe I'll buy ink for that printer!

Actually, I don't own a printer. I haven't since about two years after I got my first computer in 1996. It was an old BJC-610 Canon Bubblejet Printer. It was nice for the time, except that it took about two minutes to print out a single page. After about two years, I found that I hadn't really been using it much, so I unhooked it so I wouldn't have to keep buying ink after the last pack dried up due to lack of use.

Since then I never bought a new printer because I never really have a need for one except on rare, rare occasions like these. In the case that I do need to print something off, I'll stop at my mom's, or my aunt's, or I'll use the printer at the office. Or I'll just print my BestBuy Reward Zone Certificates right from one of the kiosks in their store. My need to print happens maybe five times per year at the most, because if I want to read something, I can just read it off the monitor or my Droid.

So I can totally understand not having a printer in this day and age. Everything is becoming digital. After all, every office is striving to be a paper-free office now. Probably will never happen, but they're trying.

The whole "Who the Shaq-Fu has a printer these days?" comment kinda reminds me of a similar comment I made just two weeks ago when I tried to make some Tyson Chicken Wings only to discover they didn't have any microwave instructions and were meant to be made in the oven. I was like, "Who in the Hell uses an oven anymore?" I mean, seriously, why would I want to sit around for 45 minutes waiting for an oven to cook my food when I could pop it into the microwave and have it done in around five minutes? The oven is old technology, like sitting around watching a 13 inch Black and White CRT television when you've got a 32 inch 1080p LED HDTV sitting right above it.

[quote name='Kain']The whole "Who the Shaq-Fu has a printer these days?" comment kinda reminds me of a similar comment I made just two weeks ago when I tried to make some Tyson Chicken Wings only to discover they didn't have any microwave instructions and were meant to be made in the oven. I was like, "Who in the Hell uses an oven anymore?" I mean, seriously, why would I want to sit around for 45 minutes waiting for an oven to cook my food when I could pop it into the microwave and have it done in around five minutes? The oven is old technology, like sitting around watching a 13 inch Black and White CRT television when you've got a 32 inch 1080p LED HDTV sitting right above it.[/QUOTE]Our oven went up about 6 or 7 years ago. We tried to get by using skillets and microwave stuff. Barely last a week before we were forced to get a convection oven to hold us over. Personally, I only use the microwave for Hot Pockets, cheese fries, and ice tea. Everything else goes in the oven. Tastes so much better baked. We use the oven almost every day as I prefer most of my meats to be crispy or crunchy on the outside as opposed to soggy.

I pretty much use the microwave for everything. I never use the oven, and the only time I use the stove is for making Hard-boiled Eggs, and that's a rare instance. Naturally, I've had food that was cooked in the oven before, but I really can't tell much difference when it comes to the taste as opposed to the microwave. People tell me there's a difference, but I just can't taste it. I just prefer the convenience and speed that the microwave offers.

How does one make delicious things like cookies, pies and pizzas without an oven? There are literally thousands of other things I could list, but those were the first ones I thought of off hand. Frozen pizzas don't turn out well when microwaved, either...

I can't even imagine someone attempting to microwave a turkey...

...oh, also, missed this deal... damn...

Well for me, I get my Turkey from the luncheon meat section of the store. Already sliced and ready for consumption. Either that, or when I'm at some family gathering like Thanksgiving and they make turkey.

When I used to eat cookies and pies, I would just buy them already made and boxed at the supermarket. For pizza, I would order out. There is literally an overabundance of pizza places where I live.

But I've stopped eating cookies, pies and pizza when I gave up Carbohydrates. I literally lost 50 lbs a couple years back (200 lbs down to 150 lbs) within half a year by just cutting out all net carbs (sugars, flours, starches, etc.) Drinking only Crystal Light and eating only meats (proteins) has kept me pretty fit over the last several years without having to kill myself with exercise. :)

bread's done
Back