Wii U now 'In Stock' at GameStop.com (Basic and Deluxe)

As of about 2pm EST today, the associate at the store said there were over 2,000 Deluxe models in stock at the website...

[quote name='EdsHead']As of about 2pm EST today, the associate at the store said there were over 2,000 Deluxe models in stock at the website...[/QUOTE]

Good to hear.

:whistle2:# So I guess the only people who made a big flippin' profit were the ones who sold receipts for $600 back when pre-orders opened.

i remember reading the wii u thread, before the wii-u was released. all these ppl bragging about how much preorders they made at different retailers, and all the profit they were going to make, because the supply will be low, ROflmao, such much for that. While i was doing so trading in games today at gamesto, i saw atleast 3 wii-u basic, and deluxe at the front counter

[quote name='tightclaws']Oh but it's so rare they are not even taking waitlist orders anymore. Gamestop is so full of shit .[/QUOTE]

A few dumbasses actually believed that.

[quote name='Sgt Barone']8GB Basic Bundle - $299 - http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/consoles/nintendo-wii-u-8gb-basic-set/104795

32GB Deluxe Bundle - $349 - http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/consoles/nintendo-wii-u-32gb-deluxe-set/104794

It's the big headline on their website, so they must have a decent amount in stock. Happy Holidays![/QUOTE]

I have seen both models on shelves here in Michigan for a while now.

Saw the deluxe on the shelf at Target today.

I have been wanting to look and see what stupid prices people are paying on ebay seeing as they are not rare nor even scarce.

After Christmas, you will see stacks of them mountain high at every stores after all the resellers returned all their units. But I could be wrong, we still have about 3 weeks until the holiday.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']:whistle2:# So I guess the only people who made a big flippin' profit were the ones who sold receipts for $600 back when pre-orders opened.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you can say that...hopefully I can sell the ones I have at cost to friends who are looking for one. If not, I'll just return them...

Anyone acting like this thing be readily available was a guarantee are kidding themselves and obviously either are ignoring or aren't familiar with previous console launches... Nintendo did a poor job with this launch imo, similar to 3DS.

Hey guys! Wiis are out of stock everywhere!

Wow Nintendo sure did fuck up this launch!

Hey guys! Wii Us are in stock!

Wow Nintendo sure did fuck up this launch!

No, no. The heading is all wrong. It's missing that oomf....that ZAM, POOM....that......BUY NOW, THINK LATER!!!!!!

people who knew what they were doing made their money, and there is still money to be made, just gotta work a little more for it. I do hope the idiots who didn't know what they were doing will have to sell them for a loss, or at least return them so someone can get a fair shake at getting one.

[quote name='therealdanhill']people who knew what they were doing made their money, and there is still money to be made, just gotta work a little more for it. I do hope the idiots who didn't know what they were doing will have to sell them for a loss, or at least return them so someone can get a fair shake at getting one.[/QUOTE]

I don't think thats going to be a problem. The best thing now if you don't have one yet, is to try and snag one below cost on Ebay... AHHAHHAHAHA:hot:

bread's done
Back