:pc: Fallout New Vegas (PC) 3.99 +free shipping @Newegg

Anyone sad that they missed the black Friday deal where Microsoft offered this game, but the ultimate edition for $10? I know I am :(

[quote name='TommyLove']Anyone sad that they missed the black Friday deal where Microsoft offered this game, but the ultimate edition for $10? I know I am :([/QUOTE]

Im fairly certain it will be 10$ for the UE during winter steam sale. It was 10$ during last summer too.

Got it earlier, but thanks. Not sure if it's worth $4 with no DLC, but I'll keep it sealed for a bit in case i change my mind (as it has NewEgg Iron guarantee where you can get a refund until after Christmas).

[quote name='twztid13']Got it earlier, but thanks. Not sure if it's worth $4 with no DLC, but I'll keep it sealed for a bit in case i change my mind (as it has NewEgg Iron guarantee where you can get a refund until after Christmas).[/QUOTE]

If hours matter to you...
Took me around 60 hours w/out any DLC to finish FO:NV (vanilla game).
With ALL of the DLC, my total was upped to around 115 hours.

Also, if you plan on using JE Sawyer's (Even More) Hardcore Mod, you must OWN ALL of FO:NV content -- FO:NV + ALL 4 Main Content DLC + 2 weapon DLC packs (AKA FO:NV - Ultimate Edition).
SIDE NOTE - JE Sawyer was the Lead Designer behind FO:NV.

bread's done
Back