Terminator Anthology Blu Ray (Best Buy Exclusive) $29.99 with Free Shipping

[quote name='KCS13']Thanks! Had to pick up a copy even though it wasn't in my budget since it's such a great set.[/QUOTE]

I ended up paying $29.99 also the first week this was released because Best Buy had it in the ad at the time that it included digital copies when it didn't.

how is this not bumped? I wish i saw this sooner but glad its still on sale. $30 for this set is insane since its $53 on amazon. ill gladly get it for $29.99 with free shipping.

I've read the transfer on the original is pretty bad. There's a James Cameron approved 4k remastered version of T1 being released February 19th - for those of you that care about that sort if thing. I picked up T1 for $5 so I'll definitely be upgrading down the road. Just an FYI is all...

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/news/show/Disc_Announcements/MGMUA/The_Terminator_Remastered_Announced_for_Blu-ray_/10666

I'm on my phone so I can't shorten the link - hope it helps.

meh as long as its better than dvd quality im good. i mean i love great picture but im not nitpicky either on HD versions of 20 year old movies.

I have all the movies with slips except for part 3 since that never came with one but I still want this. But my shopping is done. Hopefully this will be $19.99 later down the road like the other boxsets like Rocky, Alien, Godfather, etc.

i got all of the individual releases from bestbuy for $5 each after upgrade and save promo. I was just asking because theres a sticker on the package that says "over xx hours of exclusive content".

I'm assuming that includes special features from the skynet edition of t2 and all other special features from the individual disc. I guess i'll pass since I have to upgrade to the remastered t1 when it is released in february anyways.

Thanks for reminding of the remaster finally coming to the US. I just pre-ordered at Amazon.com $13.86 without tax. I will probably take the old Terminator disc out of my Anthology and replace it with the remaster.

bread's done
Back