Free Prometheus HD Digital Movie on CinemaNow

Cool, I almost bought this for $10 on Blu Ray on Black Friday, but decided to wait and rent first since reviews have been mixed. Thanks.

[quote name='raarar']Sweet OP thanks.
Is this a rental or can I wait to watch it. If anyone knows? Never used CinemaNow before.[/QUOTE]

you can wait, it's a full purchase. not a rental.

Thanks OP. (I kept getting errors that it wouldn't work, but I checked my account and it was sitting there next to Terminator Salvation that I got years ago.)

[quote name='pyoobez']Thanks OP. (I kept getting errors that it wouldn't work, but I checked my account and it was sitting there next to Terminator Salvation that I got years ago.)[/QUOTE]
Is this thing US only?

Invalid input. Please try again.

EDIT: Looks like it might work if I sign up for a new account, but when I logged in, it shows invalid input.

Last edited by a moderator:
thx, worked out fine... just curious, i was reading a post awhile back & people got the got the dark knight movie for free. how does one get access to that?

[quote name='sassylaurie']Invalid input. Please try again.

EDIT: Looks like it might work if I sign up for a new account, but when I logged in, it shows invalid input.[/QUOTE]

Did you check to see if it was in your library? All I got was odd errors (might've been the same Invalid input) but it was there when I looked afterward.

[quote name='cg1407']I think it's dead. Code would not work for me.[/QUOTE]

Its still working with my existing BB account.

bread's done
Back