Dead Rising Off The Record PS3 unadertised sale Kmart $9.99

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!
I was at Kmart today and noticed shelf tags for Dead Rising Off The Record for $9.99. Didn't have cash to spend on it, but will go back to pick up a copy in a few days for $6.99 after the free $3 in sywr points.

Interestingly enough Dead Rising 2 for PS3 is on sale at Kmart also, but is $17.99 on sale from $19.99.

Rayman Origins for Wii only is on sale for $9.99 this week as well.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I was at Kmart today and noticed shelf tags for Dead Rising Off The Record for $9.99. Didn't have cash to spend on it, but will go back to pick up a copy in a few days for $6.99 after the free $3 in sywr points.

Interestingly enough Dead Rising 2 for PS3 is on sale at Kmart also, but is $17.99 on sale from $9.99.

Rayman Origins for Wii only is on sale for $9.99 this week as well.[/QUOTE]

Wait, whaaaaaaaaaaat?

EDIT: Any Xbox 360 copies? On sale?

Here is a link to some gaming deals on the website. Prices should be the same in store. Decent sale for those that need to use the $15 gaming coupon before it expires this Saturday.

LINK

[quote name='krashhole']Is Dead Rising Off the record worth $10?[/QUOTE]
It's so weird that when BBY had this in the blowout, I was pissed that my order was cancelled. Now that it's up again, I don't know if I want it. A little jaded of zombies since the Mrs. and I are playing Black Ops 2 and RE6 and HoTD: Overkill now.

[quote name='TooPoor']It's so weird that when BBY had this in the blowout, I was pissed that my order was cancelled. Now that it's up again, I don't know if I want it. A little jaded of zombies since the Mrs. and I are playing Black Ops 2 and RE6 and HoTD: Overkill now.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I don't think I will get it. I really don't go off of what reviewers say, but this game seems to have done poorly. My son liked the first Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2, but both were traded off a long time ago.

I'm didn't like the first dead rising but I'll give this a shot. I like the idea of mid-level checkpoints. For $10, not a huge loss if I don't finish it.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Funny that Kmart can figure out how to ship games for 99 cents but Hastings HAS to charge $2.28 per game.[/QUOTE]
And Hastings ships them in cheap plastic bags. My lollipop case was cracked.

[quote name='krashhole']TooPoor, I sent you a PM bro.[/QUOTE]
Got it and replied.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Funny that Kmart can figure out how to ship games for 99 cents but Hastings HAS to charge $2.28 per game.[/QUOTE]

Kmart/Sears has also figured out how to teeter in and out of bankruptcy for quite a few years. Doubt gohastings would want to copy.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I was at Kmart today and noticed shelf tags for Dead Rising Off The Record for $9.99. Didn't have cash to spend on it, but will go back to pick up a copy in a few days for $6.99 after the free $3 in sywr points.

Interestingly enough Dead Rising 2 for PS3 is on sale at Kmart also, but is $17.99 on sale from $19.99.

Rayman Origins for Wii only is on sale for $9.99 this week as well.[/QUOTE]

FYI, my $3 in SYWR bonus points expire today so you may want to go sooner rather than later.

bread's done
Back