Cars 2 (PS3, 360, Wii) $12.99 at Amazon

tempbast

CAG Veteran
Cars 2 (PS3, 360, Wii) $12.99 at Amazon. Normally $19.99.

Direct PS3 Link http://www.amazon.com/Cars-2-Video-Game-Playstation-3/dp/B004M8M30G/

Great gift for my nephews. Kids are brainwashed by Thomas the train and Disney/Pixar Cars. I'm so glad Cars has some pretty clever old and new school references or I'd go crazy having to watch it every time they visit.

{edit} I like to add that I played the Wii version and it's a good game. It starts off easy, focusing on racing. Then teaches you how to do more advanced techniques and tricks like driving backwards, driving on two wheels, jumping, somersaulting off a ramp, drifting, boost usage, and meter management. When you progress through the stages, the game will eventually put weapons in the race. Shooting the competition just makes it even better. There are tons of unlockable cars and collection area. It's definitely easier than Super Mario Kart. I actually played some SNES Mario Kart recently and I have no idea how I beat 150cc. That shit is so hard. I must of had damn good reflexes as a kid. Anyways, I hope the PS3 version will be more fun as the Wii version. Oh yeah, it's split-screen multi-player so you can focus on shooting the competition while your kid wins the race.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back