Looking for a site that sells cheap HDMI cables.

UnicornBang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I am looking for a site that sells cheap HDMI cables. I know I see them on woot sometimes. Looking for a 20 ft and a 3 ft cable. Interested in hooking my pc up to my TV now with Steam Big Picture now.

monoprice.com

No need to look anywhere else. They are always my go to site when I need cables.

[quote name='jkam']Monoprice.com[/QUOTE]

The thing with Monoprice cables are they are good, not what you will probably get from the cheap 3rd party sellers on best Buy..

Also if you need 3D then make sure you get the correct HDMI standard. I dont need 3D at the moment but believe you need 1.4 or 1.5 but could be wrong.

Seriously skip the best buy and go monoprice.

Monoprice.com hands down. Lifetime warranty on all cables. For 3D use hdmi 1.4a. If you need cables over 15 ft make sure to buy redmere. That's all you need to know.

Add another vote for Monoprice. Fast shipping from CA and the products are quality. I've never had anything arrive DOA.

+1000 for monoprice. All of my cables are thick 24 gauge (AWG), high quality ones that are gold plated and have never let me down; better than most other cables I've gotten with monitors and $6 got me 15 ft dual link dvi-d.

^^^ Also, be aware; they got rid of the 1.xx labeling for marketing purposes because too many people got confused between 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 when in reality, most hdmi cables now days are 1.4. It's now labled as:
Standard HDMI Cable
Standard HDMI Cable with Ethernet
Standard Automotive HDMI Cable
High Speed HDMI Cable
High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet​

bread's done
Back