Ebay: PS3 Battlefield 3, Midnight Club LA Complete, SFXT, Skate 3

JMAVERIX

CAG Veteran
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JMAVERIX']Bump, also if anyone could at least give me a tip on how to get this to sell that would be great.[/QUOTE]

If I may, I would use the word "LOT" instead of "Bundle"

"LOT" is a very common term for listings with multiple items on ebay and I would bet anything you'll get more hits from people searching "ps3 lot" than those just browsing around and spotting a "bundle" with a single game you like.

Originally I was going to suggest making sure that each of those games are actually selling for at least $10 a piece (which you should always do before determining your starting price by 1st searching for the game and then under the "Show Only" options filtering the results for "Completed Listings" where you can see exactly what listings have sold in Green and the ones that haven't in Red) but it seems like the ones that I searched are selling for about $15 each so $40 for the lot isn't a stretch.

Have you considered selling the better selling items on Amazon individually? That way you could group the lower-selling games at slightly cheaper on ebay. Amazon fees aren't terrible and you know upfront during the listing process what Amazon will keep and what you'll get out of it.

By the way, here's my ebay feedback if it helps support anything I've said and good luck: [link]

[quote name='Sanges99']If I may, I would use the word "LOT" instead of "Bundle"

"LOT" is a very common term for listings with multiple items on ebay and I would bet anything you'll get more hits from people searching "ps3 lot" than those just browsing around and spotting a "bundle" with a single game you like.

Originally I was going to suggest making sure that each of those games are actually selling for at least $10 a piece (which you should always do before determining your starting price by 1st searching for the game and then under the "Show Only" options filtering the results for "Completed Listings" where you can see exactly what listings have sold in Green and the ones that haven't in Red) but it seems like the ones that I searched are selling for about $15 each so $40 for the lot isn't a stretch.

Have you considered selling the better selling items on Amazon individually? That way you could group the lower-selling games at slightly cheaper on ebay. Amazon fees aren't terrible and you know upfront during the listing process what Amazon will keep and what you'll get out of it.

By the way, here's my ebay feedback if it helps support anything I've said and good luck: [link][/QUOTE]

Thanks, if it does not sell I will do that.

bread's done
Back