Vita error code c2-12816-8

[quote name='slidecage']i looked there and could not find it .... tried to call sony but their lines are jammed....

after getting this code i cant hook into anything online[/QUOTE]

To save yourself a little time, here's what Sony will likely suggest (in order):
- Power off/power on the Vita (holding the power button on the top and choosing "Power Off")
- Go in to Settings app and turn off wifi/turn it back on and reconnect to AP
- Hold down the power button for 30s and choose rebuild database (non-destructive)
- Go in to Settings and Format Memory Card (DESTRUCTIVE, BACK UP FIRST)
- Hold down the power button and reset PS Vita or whatever that option is (DESTRUCTIVE, BACK UP FIRST)

It can take an extremely long time to get anything done via their support. I had my Vita replaced once and the experience was painless, it just took a while. Good luck - at least it looks like that error code is in the less terrifying realm of C2 (application type errors)

http://community.eu.playstation.com...-update-3G-features-not-working/td-p/16989040

sounds like the unit is fucked and im fucked since they are saying it will cost me 80 bucks to get it repaired

so much for that 1 year warranty right sony

yep im fucked

sony said there is nothing they can do its a 3g issue its not covered under their warranty if i want to ship it to them i have to pay shipping both ways and pay to get it fixxed ..... hello credit card and hello dispute

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of an ass move to dispute the charge for them fixing it. If it says it's not covered in the warranty, then it's not. What's the problem?

[quote name='captaintek3304']Kind of an ass move to dispute the charge for them fixing it. If it says it's not covered in the warranty, then it's not. What's the problem?[/QUOTE]

cause they sold me a piece of crap that broke under the year warranty they even said it was their issue please hold

then they come back on go o we cant fix that but went can sell you another one

bread's done
Back