Lego Pirates of the Caribbean $11.99 at Amazon

Much more fun coop but still worth a play through on your own. Play the demos. They give you a pretty good feel for the full game.

Being a fan of the source material always makes the LEGO games much better. While they're all good, PoTC was the worst for me (haven't played Harry Potter or Indy2).

The better deal right now is LEGO Batman 2 from Gamefly for $9.99 + tax shipped, but if you were looking for this one, it's a great price.

They seem to put out so many Lego games, so it must be doing good.
girl.jpg

beaty.jpg

[quote name='Cobb L']Are fun games even for mature : )
wink.gif
You can try free demo from Xbox Marketplace or PSN[/QUOTE]

I remember playing the lego game on a island when I was younger.. had crazy fun tho the game was crashing every single minutes

[quote name='mtlgamerz']I remember playing the lego game on a island when I was younger.. had crazy fun tho the game was crashing every single minutes[/QUOTE]

Man i loved lego island 1 and 2 as a kid too.

[quote name='TommyLove']How are the lego games? Aren't they only good for kids?[/QUOTE]

I'm 24 and mostly play rated M games, but I really enjoy all the Lego games very much. I haven't played this pirates one yet though.

Also Lego games are great to play coop if you want to get a non gaming girlfriend to understand your gaming habit.

I picked this up along with LEGO Star Wars and AC2 during Target's B2G1 a few weeks back, definitely worth $12 if you enjoyed the POTC movies.

bread's done
Back