Question for those who got the vita for $179 on amazon.

Rockingfierse

CAGiversary!
Sorry if asked before but did you guys have to buy a code to play playstation All Stars online? I got the code for the game and the 3ps+ codes but the game wants a code for online. Are they not including online as a monitization ploy?

Also a side note: anyone having sore thumbs after playing it too long? Damn buttons are tiny.

Side 2 note. I really like the vita.

Input the code again OP, when I input the code, both the All Stars Game and a separate download for online gameplay were listed. You need to download both. Hope this helps.

G~

OP forgot to start with the obligatory "I know this is supposed to be where deals go, but...."

[quote name='Rockingfierse']Sorry if asked before but did you guys have to buy a code to play playstation All Stars online? I got the code for the game and the 3ps+ codes but the game wants a code for online. Are they not including online as a monitization ploy?

Also a side note: anyone having sore thumbs after playing it too long? Damn buttons are tiny.

Side 2 note. I really like the vita.[/QUOTE]

Did you download the online pass? If you didn't then DL that online pass to your vita first before getting online. Just go to the PS store thru your vita, click that lower left(no, i mean right) bubble then click Download list, then just search the games online pass in there.

EDIT: and also what others said :)

[quote name='kouleefoh']Question, what did you guys eat for breakfast today?[/QUOTE]
Girls. Busty ones.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Question, what did you guys eat for breakfast today?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Linkgx1']Girls. Busty ones.[/QUOTE]

Another word, milk. :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlk
In for ten.
El Hoardo strikes again.

:lol:

HOW DID YOU SEND THIS FROM THE FUTURE!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?
(You quoted someone at 11:39am when their post was at 11:40)

bread's done
Back