Free Gamefly 30-Day Trial (For New Members Only)

Snuggelz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
For those who haven't subscribed to gamefly in the past, or can make new accounts, Gamefly is offering a Free 30-Day Trial with 1 Game Out.

Seen here: Clicky

HOW TO Get your FREE 30 day trial:

Visit Gamefly here
Use code NICE
Fill out registration form and choose the “free 30 day trial” option (see picture below)

NOTE: A credit card is required to check out. If you’d rather not use your primary credit/debit card for offers, consider getting a Free Credit Card we recommend and leaving a low (or no) balance on it!

I'm not sure if this can stack with those 2 month gift cards purchased and gifted to another email address, but you definitely can purchase it now and stack it on this deal.

Confirmed: Gift Cards that have been purchased and gifted to another email address are still usable on the new account with a different email address listed!

[quote name='alwayscheaper']So what's the trick to creating a new account? I have diff cards but I think it tracks on address. Is that accurate?[/QUOTE]

I have about 3 gamefly accounts. All of them use the same billing/shipping address. All these accounts have different email addresses though.

bread's done
Back