Gaming Mouse with Dual functionality (Wired and Wireless)

iSUX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
I'm looking for a Mouse with wireless and wired functionality.

I already own Razer Star Wars Gaming Mouse but does not function properly. When using wireless mode the mouse would be unresponsive from time to time.

What about the Logitech G700? It's a great mouse and has both a wired and wireless mode. It's what I currently use, I highly recommend it.

[quote name='iSUX']I'm looking for a Mouse with wireless and wired functionality.

I already own Razer Star Wars Gaming Mouse but does not function properly. When using wireless mode the mouse would be unresponsive from time to time.[/QUOTE]

Why not contact Razer customer support?

I've used Razer products for years and haven't had problems like that before. (I have the Naga Epic, which is essentially the SWTOR mouse, and it doesn't have that issue.)

I use the logitech G700 mouse as well. Really like it, although it took getting use to because it's a little heavier than other mice i've used (The deathadder specifically, but then again you are adding a battery to the G700).

You can plug it in via usb or unplug and it works instantly, no delay :) Takes about 2 hours to fully charge for me, but it lasts me for a week or so (I use it several hours a day)

I would check with Razer first... your mouse could be defective if it's giving you issues.

I too am looking for something along those lines. I like the Razer Mamba but not sure if it can be hooked wired to the pc. If anyone has experience with the Mamba please let me know what you think.

[quote name='UnicornBang']I too am looking for something along those lines. I like the Razer Mamba but not sure if it can be hooked wired to the pc. If anyone has experience with the Mamba please let me know what you think.[/QUOTE]

The Mamba has wired and wireless functionality, yes.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']The Mamba has wired and wireless functionality, yes.[/QUOTE]

Can you map the two index buttons? If so are they easy to reach and how do they feel clicking.

[quote name='UnicornBang']Can you map the two index buttons? If so are they easy to reach and how do they feel clicking.[/QUOTE]

FYI I don't have the mamba. But, I do have two other Razer mice, and I can say that for those ones you cannot rebind left click, but you can rebind right click. And the mice feel great IMO. I imagine the Mamba feels the same, since it's essentially a nicer Deathadder, which I have.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Why not contact Razer customer support?

I've used Razer products for years and haven't had problems like that before. (I have the Naga Epic, which is essentially the SWTOR mouse, and it doesn't have that issue.)[/QUOTE]

I contacted the razer support and I was given an instruction to fix the issue but it render the mouse unusable (Brick). Good thing amazon replace it for free but the replacement have the issue as before so I just decided to return it for full refund and just get the G700 as suggested on some of our fellow CAG member.

[quote name='sunghost']What about the Logitech G700? It's a great mouse and has both a wired and wireless mode. It's what I currently use, I highly recommend it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Katsumi']I use the logitech G700 mouse as well. Really like it, although it took getting use to because it's a little heavier than other mice i've used (The deathadder specifically, but then again you are adding a battery to the G700).

You can plug it in via usb or unplug and it works instantly, no delay :) Takes about 2 hours to fully charge for me, but it lasts me for a week or so (I use it several hours a day)

I would check with Razer first... your mouse could be defective if it's giving you issues.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys ordering it now and hoping there will be no issue on this one. :)

[quote name='sunghost']What about the Logitech G700? It's a great mouse and has both a wired and wireless mode. It's what I currently use, I highly recommend it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Katsumi']I use the logitech G700 mouse as well. Really like it, although it took getting use to because it's a little heavier than other mice i've used (The deathadder specifically, but then again you are adding a battery to the G700).

I would check with Razer first... your mouse could be defective if it's giving you issues.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys ordering it now and hoping there will be no issue on this one. :)

bread's done
Back