Ashley Banks <3

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Fresh off the success of the All American Kelly Kapowski, we are taking things back to our first ethnic crush. So for this Throwback Thursday, our Old Crush of the Week is a reader's choice.

I was never a big Cosby guy(only seen like one episode completely), so my first exposure to a black family was a delightful story about a Fresh Prince in a town called Bell Air. Obviously the show followed the capers of Will and Carlton, especially the first couple of seasons where Will was a fish out of water. Out of the cast of course Hillary was the natural eye candy back then, but there was a diamond in the rough, (neither Aunt Vivs), Ashley Banks was our longitudinal study of how a hottie develops, and so for giving me first inkling of jungle fever, Ashley Banks this week belongs to you.

tatyana-ali.jpg

Check out the rest here

Full disclosure its my blog/podcast, check it out and please any feedback would be appreciated.

Also if you'd be interested in seeing one of your old Crushes being up here let me know.

Everything about her was/is delicious.

She started looking good very early on Fresh Prince.

It took about 3-4 seasons and then I was like.... she's hot! Never liked Hilary, mainly because her characters personality, just made her not attractive to me haha.

bread's done
Back