3DS XL $159.99 @ Best Buy (Dec 9-15)

Back4more

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Found next weeks flyer at BB today. the blue/black, red/black, and pink/white 3DS XL's will be on sale for $159.99 Dec 9th thru 15th. I tried to get the price matched today but the salesperson wouldnt go for it. so I paid the $200 and I'll go back and get the price match sunday.

I'd rather pay the $160, have a choice of colors and have a real copy of Mario Kart 7 than be the downloadable bundle it comes with. So this works out.

This is such a great deal, but must resist....I still have to beat my ambassador games and I'll never let my Zelda 3DS go.

[quote name='Back4more']no, sorry[/QUOTE]

Boo! Oh well, I have MK7 already, so I'll just wait until next week to get the XL for $160 instead of spending the $200 and getting a $20 gift card.

[quote name='TommyLove']This is such a great deal, but must resist....I still have to beat my ambassador games and I'll never let my Zelda 3DS go.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know, wish there was a way to transfer those games....

Is there a way to transfer those games? Definitely hit this deal if there was.

To save just $15 more, it might be worth it for me to return my Target red 3DS XL now that I got for $175.

At that price, I'll take the digital Mario Kart 7 bundle.

[quote name='TwistedShade']For what it's worth I definitely like my XL a lot more then the regular 3DS. Very happy I traded back when Gamestop raised TIV on 3DS.[/QUOTE]

I don't play my 3DS much, the screen is too small for me. Gives me a headache pretty quickly. I'm hoping the XL upgrade will fix that so I can finally play Kingdom Hearts!

I bought my 3DS XL on 11/14/12 for 179.99 at Best Buy. Will I be able to take my Receipt in and get a price adjustment. Or is that to long of time to lapse and they won't honor that. Either Way I can take this one back and rebuy at $159.99

Frriiicckkkk... I'm really tempted to get this deal... I feel like $160 is the cheapest it's going to be for a while... but decisions, decisions.

[quote name='Npat12']I bought my 3DS XL on 11/14/12 for 179.99 at Best Buy. Will I be able to take my Receipt in and get a price adjustment. Or is that to long of time to lapse and they won't honor that. Either Way I can take this one back and rebuy at $159.99[/QUOTE]That falls under the Holiday Price Match Guarantee, so you can definitely go to the store once this sale starts and get that $20+tax back.

This is a really, really tempting deal--I plan to upgrade to an XL, but I'm unsure if I should wait for better color options. I have plenty of BBY credit, so paying isn't an issue...but dang, I don't really see it being this price again until a price drop happens next year...maybe.

Would best buy do any sort of refund situation in my case? I got them to price match target a few weeks back for $175...

[quote name='Npat12']I bought my 3DS XL on 11/14/12 for 179.99 at Best Buy. Will I be able to take my Receipt in and get a price adjustment. Or is that to long of time to lapse and they won't honor that. Either Way I can take this one back and rebuy at $159.99[/QUOTE]

I have the same question

[quote name='agentos']I have the same question[/QUOTE]I have the same answer:

[quote name='Vigilante']That falls under the Holiday Price Match Guarantee, so you can definitely go to the store once this sale starts and get that $20+tax back.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: [quote name='marineal']Dragon's Dogma for $29.99[/QUOTE]Is that wishful thinking?

[quote name='TaylorM06']Nice!!! Time to try to sell my 3DS this week. I've been looking to upgrade to the XL.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've had a 3DS at launch, but the XL is appealing for some reason. Of course, it's not something I need...

[quote name='Vigilante']I have the same answer:

EDIT: Is that wishful thinking?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the answer. I will definitely be in there Sunday or Monday.

Good deal, but getting it for $10 more at launch was worth it.

This may sound ridiculous for many people but I think I'm going to hold off until a better color comes out. Still hoping for the Animal Crossing bundle. Great deal otherwise, thanks for posting.

[quote name='Xerxes']I'm just thinking they won't PM next week if you got it this week having gave a $20 with Mario.[/QUOTE]

gahhh i JUST got that 199 w/ mario kart + 20 cg too! and of course i can't pm it grrr. only benefit was more spend on 5% freedom but id rather take the 159. :bomb:

[quote name='The Punisher']is nintendo ever going to release a 3ds with the 2nd analog?[/QUOTE]

I would say no.

Heh.... I returned my $175 3DS XL to Target to pick up the $179 3DS XL & Mario Kart 7 Bundle at Fry's.

Now I'm going to probably return the Bundle to Fry's and pick up the Best Buy offer. Don't care too much for the pre-installed Mario Kart esp. if I'm saving 20 bucks.

[quote name='Lirath15']I would say no.[/QUOTE]

I been holding out due to not having a 2nd analog.
So they release a piece to attach to the 3ds, butwhat about the 3ds xl?
Did they ever make one for the XL?

[quote name='GameSmacker']Heh.... I returned my $175 3DS XL to Target to pick up the $179 3DS XL & Mario Kart 7 Bundle at Fry's.

Now I'm going to probably return the Bundle to Fry's and pick up the Best Buy offer. Don't care too much for the pre-installed Mario Kart esp. if I'm saving 20 bucks.[/QUOTE]

I bet it's possible to PM the BB sale at Fry's Mario Kart Bundle. Worth a shot. :D

bread's done
Back