Target Coupon: Spend $50 on anything, get $10 Gift Card. Valid thru Dec 15

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**SECOND COUPON - Valid thru Dec 15th

gift-card-coupon.jpg

There’s a new Target Coupon available to print for a free $10 gift card when you spend $50 or more. Stacks with any other sale/coupon/offer, and can be used on any items totaling over $50, including clearance. If you’re buying a 3DS this week be sure to use this!

Here’s the link for the coupon >>>http://coupons.target.com/friends-and-fans-coupons

The coupon is valid through the end of the week, and available while supplies last so you may want to print this out as soon as possible.

Link to this week's ad specials: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10224917#post10224917

Last edited by a moderator:
uh oh, it's back. will we be able to buy a gift card and use that to buy another gift card?!

This may not work to buy other gift cards.. coupon clearly says "Giftcards and tax will not be included in determining purchase total. Terms and conditions apply to Giftcards."

Registers are also printing $25 off a Vita coupon, and a recent mailer had $5 off your $75 Electronics purchase. If anyone's interested.

Got 2. If anyone knows how to print out more, please post. The 2 that did print have the same barcode and the coupon says photocopies not allowed. Mine ends in 38.

I forwarded this around work and everyone’s printed out the same with the same #. I made copies too, because my originals are in black and white anyways so there really isn’t a difference from the original vs. photocopy. Ours all end in 38 as well.

Yes, this will work on points cards, and you can price match to your hearts content too. So long as the total is $50 of non-gift card items.

registers are also printing 5 off 50 any purchase. Not sure if it's random or triggered. I bought a dvd when I got it.

My firewall won't let me install the coupon app printer. Stupid work. Hopefully link lasts through the night for me. Great deal OP thanks!

[quote name='midloo']Yeeesh... Nice deal, but I wouldn't install some silly coupon service.[/QUOTE]

Then uninstall it after.

[quote name='daywalker2k2']Mine ends with a 38 as well[/QUOTE]

It's a generic code :cool:

Gonna buy some christmas presents in separate orders, then use the GCs on a price matched 3DS XL next week!!!

GG should have checked CAG earlier... bought some cleaning supplies and the total came out to $54.. hopefulyl they let me do a rebuy up at the front desk or something @_@

[quote name='Donut2922']My firewall won't let me install the coupon app printer. Stupid work. Hopefully link lasts through the night for me. Great deal OP thanks![/QUOTE]

Same here, firewall blocking it. Probably good, don't want to install this coupon app app anyways. Maybe someone can screen print it and post it if it is the same coupon for everyone.

[quote name='scottman']registers are also printing 5 off 50 any purchase. Not sure if it's random or triggered. I bought a dvd when I got it.[/QUOTE]

I think it is random because I went to target monday to buy some groceries and I also got the 5 off 50 any purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, im at work so i can't install the coupon activator any other way of getting this? i get off work late and want to try this with a TRU B1G1 50% off all video games price match.
would that even work btw?

Check out fatwallet, they have a pdf of the coupon on the front page for those having trouble printing. It's a generic coupon so they're all the same and not unique.

[quote name='Rising']Has anyone tried using the coupon on PSN cards? Does it work? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I went to Target earlier today, and it works on PSN cards.

[quote name='Glasscocked']Same here, firewall blocking it. Probably good, don't want to install this coupon app app anyways. Maybe someone can screen print it and post it if it is the same coupon for everyone.[/QUOTE]

I'd like that too. Only have a printer at work and installing a coupon app like this would definitely be frowned upon...crap.

[quote name='bludd']uh oh, it's back. will we be able to buy a gift card and use that to buy another gift card?![/QUOTE]

I used this deal last year to buy some Amazon cards from Target and the fine print looks the same as last year.

I'll be headed there tomorrow to grab some, so I'll post to let everyone know if it worked again.

[quote name='Tuxedo38']I used this deal last year to buy some Amazon cards from Target and the fine print looks the same as last year.

I'll be headed there tomorrow to grab some, so I'll post to let everyone know if it worked again.[/QUOTE]

Target doesn't carry Kindle cards since they stopped selling all Amazon-related products earlier this year.

[quote name='Tuxedo38']I used this deal last year to buy some Amazon cards from Target and the fine print looks the same as last year.

I'll be headed there tomorrow to grab some, so I'll post to let everyone know if it worked again.[/QUOTE]
FYI Target got rid of all Amazon products from their stores this fall. Everyone was waiting for the Kindle cards and Kindles to clearance out based on Target memo posted on Slickdeals.

It's probably still good idea check if they still have the kindle cards on the rare chance.

[quote name='usagi']FYI Target got rid of all Amazon products from their stores this fall. Everyone was waiting for the Kindle cards and Kindles to clearance out based on Target memo posted on Slickdeals.

It's probably still good idea check if they still have the kindle cards on the rare chance.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of this, I came across some $50 Kindle cards for $12.xx the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. But they couldn't get them to activate at the register (no matter what they tried). Major bummer...

[quote name='usagi']FYI Target got rid of all Amazon products from their stores this fall. Everyone was waiting for the Kindle cards and Kindles to clearance out based on Target memo posted on Slickdeals.

It's probably still good idea check if they still have the kindle cards on the rare chance.[/QUOTE]

I remember reading about some Target/Amazon thing.

Interesting that they'd sell ANY Kindle products:http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=kindle&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories

Some have: "available in stores".

I couldn't get this to work w/ Chrome after 3 attempts but it worked first try w/ IE. Which is pretty much the only reason I keep IE around.

I got it at 1PM Thurs ET so I don't think the supply is very limited. Considering how abused this was last year - I think we only used it 3x in my house - I'm kind of shocked they are doing it again.

If you can't print it on a Mac scroll down and it should say "Inactive Plugin" click that and make sure Java is enabled then it'll ask you if you want to allow the coupon, click allow, and it'll print.

I printed my coupon yesterday and used it. Today I had to use the fatwallet site to get another one as the regular link wont let my print one on my own again.

God damn it! I just bought some groceries a few days ago and I claim this! I just got a coupon that took a chunk of money off if I spent over a certain amount of money.

I bought 50 dollars worth of items yesterday and totally forgot to use this.

Do you think if I went to Guest Service, they would let me return everything and rebuy it and let me use this?

it says it expires 12/8. Does anyone know if this means it can still be used on 12/8 or it's no longer good on 12/8? I dont know if I'll be able to get there tonight but if it is no good tomorrow I may have to find a way.

[quote name='Punisher138']it says it expires 12/8. Does anyone know if this means it can still be used on 12/8 or it's no longer good on 12/8? I dont know if I'll be able to get there tonight but if it is no good tomorrow I may have to find a way.[/QUOTE]

I assume its the same as their weekly ads, where they are good until the store closes Saturday night. Starting sunday they are no longer valid.

bread's done
Back