Starhawk - $18.60 PS3

Yea, several Amazon sellers have it for that price. Pretty cool.

Loved Warhawk. Played the heck out of the beta, barely played this once I bought it. :/

[quote name='Slermy']Is this multi-player only? Any worthwhile single-player content?[/QUOTE]
There is a short SP campaign (took me about 4 hours) and a horde mode called Prospector that's pretty tough unless you play it co-op. Other than that, nothing to write home about.

[quote name='crunchewy']Is this related to Warhawk? Which should you get if you only get one?[/QUOTE]

It is a sequel to Warhawk. The SP is short but the MP is great imo. Not as good as Warhawk but still good.

[quote name='crunchewy']Is this related to Warhawk? Which should you get if you only get one?[/QUOTE] Spiritual Successor to Warhawk. I have warhawk and though it can be fun( even though I still can't get voice chat working) I feel the combat is a lot smoother in Starhawk and just overall more fun. You can check out the demo before you play it, but online combat i played in the beta is wayyy more fun than the campaign combat i played in that demo.

bread's done
Back