- - - - -

PS Vita 16GB memory card $45 at Amazon

#31 ken9   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

No way amazon would do that. They aren't loose like that .. Then again its easy to scam amazon and say you have a defective/didn't recieve item.

Lol I never got how ppl could 'scam' Amazon like that... I had a package that didn't show up til a month later and I tried talking to CS about it, all they told me was to contact UPS about it since its their problem and they just gave me $10 promotional credits to keep me 'satisfied' ~_~.

I've heard of people at my old high school intentionally saying that they never received their package at all and receive a full replacement free of charge (so two items for the price of one), but I always found that hard to believe because Amazon provides a tracking number? The world works in strange ways lmfao @_@

#32 Fire2box   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   479 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Fire2box

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

The MSRP is $60

when it should be 30.
Waddles From Gravity Falls is best pony!

#33 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1531 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

Lol I never got how ppl could 'scam' Amazon like that... I had a package that didn't show up til a month later and I tried talking to CS about it, all they told me was to contact UPS about it since its their problem and they just gave me $10 promotional credits to keep me 'satisfied' ~_~.

I've heard of people at my old high school intentionally saying that they never received their package at all and receive a full replacement free of charge (so two items for the price of one), but I always found that hard to believe because Amazon provides a tracking number? The world works in strange ways lmfao @_@

Not to mention that's mail fraud and you can go to prison for it. They take it VERY seriously.

"Possible Punishments for Mail Fraud Crimes

Mail fraud, a felony, carries a sentence of up to five years in prison and/or fines of up to $250,000 when individuals are involved and up to 30 years in prison and/or $1,000,000 in fines when a financial institution is involved."

Obviously there are extreme cases of mail fraud and it all depends on the situation. But if you are purposely doing this, (and often)like those kids, you could really screw yourself.

#34 V4Oldboy   Vengeance 4 Oldboy CAGiversary!   3838 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:02 AM

Grabbed a 16gb card.

With the $5 off $25, plus I had $5 credit from Hitman. The email amazon sent said that the price dropped so they gave me $5 promo credit. $38.65 shipped for me so not bad. Have to deal with these prices for now, but no way I'm buying a 32gb right now.

If anyone wants my 4gb card I have one for $10 shipped.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#35 cero5   Yuno Gasai is one crazy B**** CAGiversary!   571 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

I just want a vita 4gb card dropped to $9.99 again...or I pick up a used one from AWD below $ 8

http://www.ebay.com/...d=p5197.c0.m619

There you go buddy

#36 Woocls   Grumpy Old Gamer CAGiversary!   1120 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

One man can't change the world blah blah etc. Welcome to reality. :cold:

History Begs to differ. Statistically it's very unlikely however, we have lots of stories in history where 1 man did change the world.

Granted, someone stealing an extra memory card is 99.999% likely not going to be the causality that does it.

#37 kklems   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1680 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

I decided to just bite on the Toys R Us promotion of buy one, get one at 50% off. Bought Far Cry 3 for Xbox 360 for $59.99, and got a $59.99 16 GB Vita memory card for $29.99. Figured it was the best I could do, and Far Cry is definitely worth the $60.

My store only had the 4 and 8 gb ones :(. But I just remembered I have my daily deal gc to use so I may go get 2-8 gb cards which would be 44.98 plus tax minus 20 for the daily deal. So my oop would be about 35 for the 16 gb. Damn Sony and their crap.

#38 MrSneis   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   686 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

Dead
Virtual Hydlide, Bad Dudes

#39 Chinese_cuisine   Dim Sum Yum Yum CAGiversary!   455 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Chinese_cuisine

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

Not to mention that's mail fraud and you can go to prison for it. They take it VERY seriously.

"Possible Punishments for Mail Fraud Crimes

Mail fraud, a felony, carries a sentence of up to five years in prison and/or fines of up to $250,000 when individuals are involved and up to 30 years in prison and/or $1,000,000 in fines when a financial institution is involved."

Obviously there are extreme cases of mail fraud and it all depends on the situation. But if you are purposely doing this, (and often)like those kids, you could really screw yourself.

Even if they get away with it at the moment. Still not smart to brag about it online. You never know who might be surfing the sites.

#40 Cao Cao   Spoooooooky CAGiversary!   3005 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

It's back at $45 again. And they also have the 32GB for $81.58 now:
http://www.amazon.co...uct/B006JKASCK/

#41 frankmackeyspam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   227 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

frankmackeyspam

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered the 32 GB card. Came out to $82.xx after tax using the $5 FB credit.

I feel like a sucker. :(

#42 io   ... Super Moderators   24124 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

Yeah, I think I'll muddle along with the 8GB for now (that came with mine). When the 32GB approaches this price ($45) I might bite - though that is still too much :bomb:.

#43 V4Oldboy   Vengeance 4 Oldboy CAGiversary!   3838 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

This can be had for $41 and the 32gb for $76.50 with the $5 off $25. My 16gb came really fast, going to transfer everything over now.

Edited by V4oLDbOY, 08 December 2012 - 04:14 AM.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#44 StealOfADeal   It's a S-O-A-D! CAGiversary!   665 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

StealOfADeal

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

I've got $35 in BB credit.. tempting.

Edit: $81 for the 32 gig... $45 out of pocket for one..... hmmm. If only they had the jacked up trade-in prices.

Edited by StealOfADeal, 08 December 2012 - 03:21 AM.

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#45 Enuf   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8191 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

I've got $35 in BB credit.. tempting.

Edit: $81 for the 32 gig... $45 out of pocket for one..... hmmm. If only they had the jacked up trade-in prices.

The $81 is perm on walmart.com so u can wait a while also, the new trade in deals starts after xmas but not sure if that means 100% is back then or not.

#46 Cao Cao   Spoooooooky CAGiversary!   3005 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

Ended up getting the 16GB while it was still $45 (Deal's now dead again, though the 32GB price is still active). I might as well get the cheaper one that still has plenty of space, and put what I would've spent on the 32GB towards something like Persona 4 Golden. And if the 32GB drops in price and I'm running low on space, then I'll consider upgrading. For the time being, I've got no problem just sticking with physical media for the big-file-size (3GB) games.

#47 RugerRellP89   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   77 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

RugerRellP89

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

Ended up getting the 16GB while it was still $45 (Deal's now dead again, though the 32GB price is still active). I might as well get the cheaper one that still has plenty of space, and put what I would've spent on the 32GB towards something like Persona 4 Golden. And if the 32GB drops in price and I'm running low on space, then I'll consider upgrading. For the time being, I've got no problem just sticking with physical media for the big-file-size (3GB) games.

Posted Image

Just kidding dude. I did the same thing. Enjoy your 16GB.

#48 Logical Dolphin   TIME PARADOX CAGiversary!   821 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Logical Dolphin

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

Sony still has this for $47.99, people should submit this price to Amazon and hopefully they will drop the price again:

http://store.sony.co...552921666414191

#49 TheCollegeGamer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   952 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

TheCollegeGamer

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

Okay, for Vita owners I have a question. I may be getting a Vita bundle soon, I'm still on the fence but thinking about it, (so it will come with 4GB) and at present all I will be playing is Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward and P4: The Golden. Might sign up for PS+, not really sure. Will probably move some of my PSOne classics and PS Store purchases to my Vita from my PS3 if possible.

What size memory card would be ideal? Do I need the 32 or can I get by with something smaller? If so, which size? None of my friends have a Vita yet, so I'm thinking about what I should be looking for.

#50 Kyden139   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   200 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

What size memory card would be ideal? Do I need the 32 or can I get by with something smaller? If so, which size? None of my friends have a Vita yet, so I'm thinking about what I should be looking for.

Add up the size of your psn purchases that you plan to have on your vita. That's really the best gage (leave room for future purchases in your math). You can get by with the 4 gb for a while until you decide on PS+ and if you want digital games.

#51 highoffcoffee496   I gotta believe! CAGiversary!   1449 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

highoffcoffee496

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

Okay, for Vita owners I have a question. I may be getting a Vita bundle soon, I'm still on the fence but thinking about it, (so it will come with 4GB) and at present all I will be playing is Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward and P4: The Golden. Might sign up for PS+, not really sure. Will probably move some of my PSOne classics and PS Store purchases to my Vita from my PS3 if possible.

Hey there (love your sn I'm also a collegegamer lol)
Anyway I got a 16GB at launch, and it's full :|
I download a lot of PS1 classics and PSP games however. Also, PlayStation Plus filled it up pretty quick.
If you intend to just download a handful of games and not get PlayStation Plus, a 8GB will be fine....HOWEVER if you plan to download a good amount, save money by investing in a 16GB or 32Gb. (a 32GB isn't really necessary though unless you plan to make most of your purchases digitally)
If you want to make sure you have plenty of room and not kill your budget with a 32GB card a 16GB should be enough.
Hope this helps!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#52 TheCollegeGamer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   952 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

TheCollegeGamer

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

Okay cool thanks. I'll take both of those things in to account when deciding on which size card I'll get.

#53 kouleefoh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3269 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

$44.84 right now for the 16gb